Yung Gravy x Male Reader Smut

I sighed as I walking into my
small shitty apartment. I threw my mail on the kitchen counter. I threw myself on my couch and started scrolling on TikTok. Today had been rather uneventful and I just wanted to sleep. I decided to shower. I walked into my room and grabbing some shorts and a shirt. I stared at myself in the mirror. -disgusting- I though to myself as I ran my hands down my sides and to my hips. My phone buzzed.

Gravy: Hey Kass, Mind if i stop by I need to talk to you abt smth

I took a moment before responding.

Me: Yeah. Let yourself in bc I'm abt to shower

Gravy: Sick, be there in a few

I left him in read. I smiled to myself. Matthew was one of my closest friends. When he got famous I was always scared he'd forget about me. I always had a thing for him, even throughout high school. He was super supportive when I came out and he went around saying how proud he was of me. His validation always made me smile.

I turned my attention back to the mirror. I sighed, It had been a few days since I had last ate. Oh well. "Kass?! You still in the shower?" Matthew's voice came into the room from behind the door. "I'm not even naked yet, you can come in." I said as I picked up my shirt. He opened door and stepped in. "Hey bestie." He said smiling. God his smile. "Hey Matt." I said slowly putting my shirt back on.

He looked at me confused, "Your not gonna shower? I can go wait in your room." I sighed, "Nah. It's only been a few days I can go another." Matthew gave me a worried look. "Kass, take a shower. Please?" He said lightly turning me to face him. I sat for a second, "Fine." I said quietly.

Matt smiled before turning to leave. "Hey M-matt?" He stopped, "Yes bub?" I looked down in shame. "Can.... can you stay in here?" Matt looked at me confused. Then his face softened, "Sure." He said smiling. He leaned on the counter and scrolled on his phone. I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror. -Your repulsive- I sighed and finished undressing. I got into the shower and turned the water on. Matt turned on some music to lighten the mood.

-Today's the day he drops you. Why else would he ask to come over randomly.- I washed my greasy hair. "M-matt, what you wanna talk about. It isn't bad is it?" The room was silent aside from the water. Matt poked his head in the curtain, eyes closed, "What?" "N-nothing" I said quietly. I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"You've gotten skinny." Matthew said with a hint of concern. "I haven't been eating much." I said flatly. Matthew slowly approached me and grabbed my waist. I felt a bit of blush creep on my face. "Kass, what's going on? You've been distant and I'm really worried about you."

"I- W-well." I stammered. He pulled me in for a hug. "You don't have to tell me right now. Whenever your ready." He said reassuringly. "O-ok.." I said into his chest. Matthew moved one of his hands to my cheek. "Your so pretty." He said with a smile. "I-I- y-you- I-" I stammered. "Your so cute when your flustered." He said before letting go of my hips and handing me my clothes. "I'll be waiting on your bed." He said smiling before he walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

-Wha- What just happened? He- he called me cute and pretty- I- I must be dreaming-

I smiled to myself as I got dressed. And pair of short shorts and an oversized shirt that happened to be Matt's that he left here one day. I stepped out and saw him. Laying on the bed with the tv on. I sat down next to him. He paused the tv. "Kass, I need to tell you something." I froze- "O-ok." I said quietly. Matt held one of my hands in his. "I really really like you- like- more then a friend. I've felt this way for a year or so now and I thought I should tell you."

I looked at him. His tone and face were both serious. He- he really liked me- "I- uh- I like you too- I wanna be m-more then friends but I thought you'd be d-disgusted." Matt scooted closer and held both my hands. The warmth of them sending shivers up my spine. "Kass. Will you be my boyfriend?"