Arived

HADRIAN POV:

   After a while the car came to a halt. The two people got out of the car, and then open my door. "Come on kid, we don't got all day." That was rude, but non the less I got out of the car and began to follow them into the orphanage.

  The orphanage looked pretty run down. When I entered to building, I took noitce to my surroundings. The walls were gray, but on some parts of the wall the paint is scraped off. The floors are made of concrete. The building is very cold, which makes no sense because of it being summer. And it certainly does not look like this orphanage can afford air conditioning.

  I was snapped out of my thoughts when a lady came up to me. The lady looks like she's in her 70s, and she reaks of alcohol. The lady begans to speak "I've been told your name is Hadrian." "Yes ma'am" "Alright Hadrian,  my name is Ms. Greta." I nod "So Hadrian, these people tell me you have been kicked out of many other orphanages. Is that correct?" "Yes ma'am " "Ok, I  going to tell you this once and only once. I will have no bad behavior here, understand?" "Yes ma'am" "Good, I'm glad be have come to an understanding. Now, on to more important matters. Follow me." I nod as I take notice that the other 2 people had already left.

  We walked into a room, it looked to be her office...I think? It had a desk, and on the front of the desk there was a tag with her name on it. The room was a complete mess. There was papers and empty bottles of whiskey everywhere. She pulled a paper out of a drawer. "Ok, so you will be rooming with Tom Riddle in room 7." "Ok" There was a brief moment of silence. "Well, why are you still standing there? Go!" I turn and head out the door. She is very annoying, I already know I am going to have a bad time here.

  After I while I realized she only told me my room number, and didn't give my any directions. But, I was not going back  just to ask her for directions. Plus, I seriously don't think she would even give me them even if I went back. So, I decided to just keep walking. I soon saw doors with numbers carved into them. I looked at one of the doors, it had the number 23 on it. I started to walk down the hall looking at the numbers on the doors as I walked. 19, 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 When I got to door 14 , I heard loud snoring. I am relieved that I was not put in that room, I might have actually killed my roommate if they snored that loud. 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8... And there it was, room 7. I started wondering if this Tom Riddle would be better then my previous roommates. I sincerely doubt it, but one can always hope. I then noticed the sound of a page flipping. Tom must be awake then. I put my hand on the door nob, and opened the door.

Bye my beautiful people 💕💕💕