Here we go

TOM POV:

     The daylight came to quick in my opinion. In what seemed like a few minutes, but was actually multiple hours, it was time for breakfast.

  Hadrian and I walked to the cafeteria together, talking about all sorts of different things. When we got our food, we sat down at my usual place. No one else sits here because no one wants to sit with me. But that's perfectly fine because that means no one will sit with Hadrian, and I can keep him to myself.

As we were talking some kids came up to us, I recognized them immediately because they are always trying to bully me. Their names are Billy Stubbs, Eric Whaley, and Dennis Bishop.

  Billy began to speak "Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you before." "Yes, I just got here last night." "Oh, well then I guess that explains why you are talking to him. You should stay away from him. He's a freak. Come with us! "No thanks, I much rather be friends with a freak then be friends with a bully." Billy looked dumbstruck, "You will regret this", he then stormed off.

At this point everyone was looking at us. "Hey Tom, let's get out of here and go back to our room. The food sucks anyway." "Alright let's go." He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to our room...I smiled...I have finally found someone like me...and he is my friend...I'm so happy...but somewhere deep inside of me...I wish that he was more...

Alright I'm sorry it took so long to get this chapter out! I hope you enjoyed, leave a comment if you want! I would love to hear what you think! Bye my beautiful people, have a great day or night! 💕