Chapter 5

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

They all ended up in a creepy decrepit shop when Delilah's younger self came shooting out the fireplace coughing alongside her future self at the feeling of soot in their throat.

"Oh this feels disgusting," Delilah said coughing and wincing at her bruised body from bumping into the chimney so many times during the travel. Damon's hug was beginning to hurt the bruises so she moved out of his grip, well, she tried to. "Damie you're kind of hurting me."

"Shit, sorry." Damon said letting her go as he looked her over concerned.

"Not your fault. My younger self just bashed into the chimney walls a little too many times before the blasted thing spat her out and I am a tad bruised up right now. It is so weird to talk about myself as if I was someone else." Delilah said as she rubbed her side.

"Are you okay though angel?" Damon asked putting his hand over her own that was rubbing her side.

"I'm fine Damie. It's just a little bruise." Delilah said smiling at him reassuringly.

"Lilah was the floo travel thing supposed to go like that?" Elena asked shocked and concerned.

"Nope just my darn Potter luck and being a Gilbert didn't help matters either, combine them both and you have the walking disaster that is me," Delilah said pouting at the unfairness of it all as they laughed at her dramatic words, they would soon realize that her words were more of an understatement than anything.

They watched as her younger self's hand got stuck in a creepy hand thing before thankfully pulling it out, honestly, where on earth was she?

"This isn't Diagon Alley right?" Jeremy asked as he looked around the place creeped out, as they followed Delilah's younger self out the shop. It was like they were the only dash of colour in the place.

"Of course not." Delilah said immediately.

"Not lost are you, pretty one?" An ugly man came out of nowhere with a tray of what they were horrified to know were nails.

"I'm fine, thank you. I- I was just..." Delilah said stepping back from the guy in fear as he came forward and grabbed her arm.

"What a pretty little thing?" He said with his grotesque face close to hers.

"Get your hands off of my girl!" Damon said enraged as Delilah held him back, he was just going to go straight through them, there was no point doing anything, thankfully he calmed down and just held her, his arms loose around her waist, so as to not hurt her.

Delilah looked up at him smiling as she asked, "Your girl?"

Damon smiled as he looked down at her pecking her lips softly. "My Girl," He confirmed before deepening the kiss, pulling away a moment later as she played the memory again, not before he whispered in her ear, "You're mine baby."

"Come with us pretty one. We'll help you find your way back." Another man said grabbing her other arm.

"Oh my God! You have to get out of there!" Elena said panicking as she saw what was happening.

"Relax Lena, just wait a moment," Delilah said smiling at them reassuringly.

"No! Please!" Delilah said pleadingly struggling to get out of their grips.

"Lilah?" Hagrid's blessed voice hit their eardrums and they all sighed in relief as they saw him come forward.

"Hagrid!" Delilah said sighing in relief.

"Oy! Get yer hands off of her!" Hagrid said pulling her from their grasps throwing their trails of nails on the floor as he did. They looked at him angrily before looking at his size and wisely chose to back off. Hagrid pulled her outside the place as he said, "What do you think you're doing down ere? Come on!"