Chapter 6

I do not own Harry Potter or the Vampire Diaries

"He was pleased. Didn't you hear him as we were leaving? He was asking that bloke from the Daily Prophet if he'd be able to work the fight into his report, said it was all publicity." Fred informed his mother.

But it was a subdued group that headed back to the fireside in the Leaky Cauldron, where Delilah, the Weasleys, and all their shopping would be traveling back to the Burrow using Floo powder. They said goodbye to the Grangers, who were leaving the pub for the Muggle street on the other side; Mr. Weasley started to ask them how bus stops worked, but stopped quickly at the look on Mrs. Weasley's face.

"Their relationship is so cute." Elena gushed as Jeremy and Damon roll their eyes at her before the scene shifted around them.

"Hey, you guys want to freshen up or something before the next part plays?" Delilah asked and they nodded at her, she thought for a second before suddenly there was a boys' and girls' bathroom in front of them and they all went inside to freshen up, thankful that there were more than one stall and clothes prepared for them. They just realized that they had spent ages in here and had not felt either hungry or sleepy, clearly, time passed differently in her head. After around half an hour, they all came out freshened up, with different clothes on as Delilah vanished the bathrooms.

 After around half an hour, they all came out freshened up, with different clothes on as Delilah vanished the bathrooms

"You look beautiful angel," Damon said as he pulled Delilah towards him by the belt loop of her jeans. 

"Thank you. You look rather dashing yourself Ocean eyes," Delilah said as she looked him over in appreciation.

"Hmm. Thank you, angel." Damon said smirking at her before he kissed her lips as he wrapped his arms around her. Delilah smiled into the kiss before they both pulled away a moment later. 

"Is anyone hungry?" Delilah asked them curiously, the vampires shook their heads, probably because of the blood pops she had shoved into their mouths but Elena and Jeremy were a little bit, so she gave them a few sweets in the meantime before they would eat later on, then she played the memory.

They were once again back at King's Cross Station where the car that the twins and Ron had used to save Delilah was parked. They see Delilah and the Weasley family rushing to get through the barrier and considering the time Arthur said it was, they had every right to.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first!" Mr Weasley instructs as Fred pushes his cart through the barrier to Platform 9¾, followed by Percy and George.

Mrs. Weasley pats Ginny on the back as she says, "Okay." Ginny pushes her cart and runs through the wall as Mr. and Mrs. Weasley follow right behind her.

"Why do I have a sudden feeling something is going to go wrong?" Jeremy asked concerned and Delilah's silence didn't really help at all.

They then watched as Delilah's younger self and Ron both push their cars directly for the wall, however, to their shock, instead of going through the wall, Delilah inexplicably crashed into it falling over whilst Ron loses control of his cart and falls over as well.