Parte Uno

"HELL YEAH! It's summertime!" Narancia says.

"Narancia, who taught you to speak like that? My damn god." Fugo sighs.

Narancia foolishly grins and chuckles. Narancia always thought of Fugo as a big brother, so he likes to fool around.

"GUESS WHAT!" Mista says as he comes running through the door, almost falling over.

"What Guido Mister?" Narancia says, trying to kill the final boss with his game controller.

"I said guess what, little dumbass." He jokingly says, sighing.

"I got a meth award?" Narancia asks in reply to Mista.

Giorno turns his head and stares at Narancia from the other side of the room.

"Drugs? Really DRUGS?!" Giorno says with a frustrated look on his face.

"Giorno, he didn't mean that, he meant math." Mista pauses, "Realistically speaking though, you try in math." Mista states.

Narancia raises his eyebrow.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Narancia says.

"You know what, that isn't important right now. BUT! The guess was that we're going to... POLNAREFFLAND!" Mista says with enthusiasm.

"I heard there are really good biscuits and tea there, steamy and fresh." Bruno says as he's fixing his jacket zipper.

"It wouldn't hurt to go, I guess." Abbacchio says, lifting one earphone off his ear.

"Wait really? The one that just opened downtown?" Fugo asks.

Mista nods but gets interrupted by Narancia.

"Yup! They have a ton of rides, a lot of food- just like Bruno said- and a lotttt of rollercoasters." Narancia says, excitingly.

"You seem to know a lot about this place, Narancia." Giorno states as he slightly raises his eyebrow, not in confusion, but in curiosity.

"After all though, Polnareff is the one who made it, and I just really like games." Narancia says in response.

Giorno now sees why and goes back to his iphone.

"You know who does like games though? Jotaro, he almost lost his friends in one." Mista says humorously.

Silence fills the room.

"Isn't that Polnareff's friend?" Fugo asks.

"Yeah, him and Jolyne are nice people. He's a bit menacing though." Mista says with a blank stare.