Parte Seis

A mysterious figure is seen in the distance observing different types of wine.

Giorno puts his hand over his eyes, "Damn the sun is bright today." his eyes pan over to the figure.

"Abbachio? Hey, it's Abbacchio?" Giorno says, unsure what he's doing looking at different types of drinks.

Bruno and Narancia turn their heads in Abba's direction. "It is him," Narancia says as the crew scoots over to him.

"Abbacchio, what's up with the expensive wine?" Fugo asks - letting him know the crew is there.

Abbachio stares at him for a split second. "Back when I was a policeman, I used to buy a glass of Barolo Riserva after a long shift." Abba states.

Fugo nods along with what he's saying, "Ohh, I see now."

"Bruno, I kind of got myself stuck in the window." Mista yells from the other side of the wine, with the back of his sweater bunched up onto a chip in the window.

"Fix it yourself man," Fugo says.

Mista's hands try to push the threads in the opposite direction but the threads won't budge. He pulls harder. Then, a handful of blue and white threads are expelled everywhere.

"NO, MY FAVORITE SWEATER!!" Mista exclaims.

"Aren't all of your shirts the exact same though..?" Giorno asks.

"This one was special though because it smelled like beef jerky."

Giorno stares, "Alright then,"

"Guys, it's time to head back. I'm pretty tired." Bruno says. Narancia wants to stay a bit more but the majority of the crew wants to go, so he follows as well.

"Today was fun," Narancia says, "I'm glad Mr. Polnareff was able to get some tickets for us."

"Me too, it was an eventful day, although some events weren't that good." Mista and Fugo say.

They all hop in the car and shut the doors.

"Hopefully we'll see you next year," Giorno says as he sits his plush frog next to his lap.

"Cheers to that."