Parte Cinco

Mista, Narancia, and Fugo continue to look around for more attractions to check out, while Bruno and Giorno are playing carnival games.

"I need to get this frog. It's not a stupid toy," Giorno says, "my dad gave me one before he disappeared, leaving me with my mom and step-father."

"We have time but not the whole day. I'll be here though, take your time." Bruno says contently.

Giorno fiddles the stick of the machine and he presses the button down. The stuffed frog latches onto the hooks of the claw. Giorno starts to slowly slide the stick back.

The frog falls onto the edge of the short wall then into the prize hole.

"YES!" Giorno exclaims, "I DID IT!"

He picks up the frog and puts it in his pants pocket, saying, "You'll be safe there, little buddy."

Bruno and Giorno then walk out of the carnival arcade and try to find the rest of the gang.

As Bruno and Giorno try to find Abbacchio, they stumble back into Mista, Narancia, and Fugo.

"THAT WAS INSANE, BRUNO!" Narancia says, jumping up and down.

"I'm assuming you guys had fun on the rollercoaster." Bruno says with a light-hearted chuckle.

"We had a lot of fun but Mista was being a ba-" Fugo starts to speak but Mista covers his mouth.

"A big fun leader! That's what he was going to say, I'm a great leader." Mista says, trying to hide his anger and embarrassment.

Bruno raises an eyebrow, "Really? ...I'll believe you." he says, chuckling.

They all group back up and try to find Abbacchio but Mista ends up tripping and gets a gash in his stomach.

"Damn, that hurt." Mista says as he continues to walk, not crying, just slightly limping.

Fugo pulls out a staple gun and staples Mista's wound. Mista brushes the dirt off as him and Fugo keep up with the crew.