Parte Tres

Bruno's driving through the highway. Giorno's looking outside, sitting in the front seat. Abbachio and Fugo are sitting in the middle row. Mista and Narancia are sitting in the back with Narancia sprawled laying down yet sitting up.

Narancia taps his foot on the back of Fugo's seat as il vento d'oro blares through his headphones.

"Hey, hey, Narancia." Mista says as he taps his arm, mainly annoyed.

Narancia looks out the window and then takes one earphone off.

"What's up, Mista?" he says lowly, annoyed at Mista's bothersome tone.

"Your music is really loud, I can hear the vibrations from here."

Narancia sighs, "I'll lower it then.", he says as he places his earphones back on.

Minutes go by and they reach their destination.

"Grande!" Bucciarati says as the whole crew stares at the huge amusement park.

"The rollercoasters!" Narancia exclaims as they all walk through the entrance.

Abbachio wafts the smell of the warm cake rolls in the air as Giorno and Narancia stare at the many rides.

"This is great." Fugo says, seemingly happy.

"The smell of the bakery is mesmerizing," Abbachio says, "I'll be over there and away from Giorno."

The rest of the team walks past the big roller coasters as Abbacchio starts to order some goods and wine.

The team agreed to split up into smaller groups. Narancia, Fugo, and Mista go into one group and Bruno and Giorno go in another.

Narancia and Fugo follow Mista.

"I'm the leader here!" Mista says, smirking like the cat emoji.

Narancia raises his eyebrow and Fugo rolls his eyes.

They almost pass by a rollercoaster but Narancia stops them, so they all head over to it.

"Do we really have to go on the rollercoaster?" Fugo complains.

"HELL YEAH!" Mista and Narancia hyperly speak in unison, both with big smiles on their faces.

They get in line but Fugo complains.

"I know that we all wanted to go, but the line is really long." Fugo says, semi-sarcastically.

"Fugo, we're going on it whether you like it or not, and the line only has 15 people. Plus, the wait time isn't long, it's only...." Mista says as he looks at the clock.

It reads "4 more minutes, at that time it will be 4:44, then the ride will be open."

Mista stares frozen in shock.

"You were saying?" Fugo asks.

Mista shakes his head and continues on, "Oh, yeah that long."