Parte Cuatro

4 minutes pass by and the rollercoaster halts at a stop near the entrance.

"Let's go let's go!!!" Narancia eagerly says, speed walking up towards the entrance.

"Your pass?" a man with long, pink hair says.

All the gang members show him their tickets as Fugo reads his nametag 'Diavolo'.

"That name seems oddly familiar." he thinks but brushes it off.

Mista slides in first, then Narancia, and lastly, Fugo.

"This is gonna be fun," Mista mutters, "even though my hands are sweating."

"Come on, don't be scared, it'll be fun!" Narancia says as they all pull the bar down.

Fugo firmly pushes his side of the bar down.

"Let's do this, it'll be fun." Fugo says, slightly excited.

The tracks start moving and the heavy steel parts start to tread.

Narancia's beyond excited, Fugo's holding steady, and everyone hears Mista's deep breathing.

They all feel hefty air go down on them as the wheels on the rollercoaster slowly go up.

"SHOOT, I forgot about my hat." Mista says- gripping one hand onto his hat- seconds before the roller coaster starts to drop down.

Screams of fear and joy can be heard from the riders as the train part angles through many loops.

"WOOHOOO! THIS IS LIFE!" Narancia says, hollering with excitement.

The ride stops abruptly at the end.

"This was fun not gonna lie." Fugo says, Mista nodding his head in agreement.

"See, I told you so!" Narancia states while they all get off the ride.