Thank You For Reading

Hello, and thank you for reading the first twenty chapters of this lovely story. Unfortunately, this novel has been taken down, along with the rest from this series, as I go about trying to publish them all.

If you would like to finish reading this story, it's up for sale on Amazon and Bookbaby who helped me publish it. The link for Bookbaby is down below:

https://store.bookbaby.com/book/mateless-and-luna-bound

For Amazon, here is the link for everyone in the US:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=9781667849515&crid=EOO2G2YOUR0I&sprefix=9781667849515%2Caps%2C106&ref=nb_sb_noss

The other news I wanted to tell you all is that I have a limited supply of signed copies of novels. Since I'm still tiny, I have to sell them all personally for the signed copies. However, if you would like one feel free to message me with a mailing address and we'll discuss the price then! There are only 20 copies that are going to be signed!

Feel free to ask questions in this chapter, or just message me. For anymore information, message me or give me a follow! I'm always on here and will always message back!

And thanks for all the love and support! It's been great on here, and it would be getting published without the help of all of you! While these are going down as they get ready for publishing, the rest of my stories are still going to be up, and I still plan on writing plenty more! Just know that there are always going to be novels on here that are free to read. My goal is to continue to be on here writing stories and communicating with all of you! You all really are my muses and motivation! And I'll forever be grateful for that! 

See you all soon!

Update to all my friends from the Philippines! I've had some ask about trying to get this story, as you have a different type of currency that isnt accepted on most sites. I did some digging and actually found a site that would work for you!

https://www.kobo.com/ph/en/ebook/mateless-and-luna-bound

This store at least has the ebook. The physical copy was a little more difficult to find, but I do have a link for that as well!

https://www.ubuy.com.ph/product/82JEEAWCA-mateless-and-luna-bound-1-the-mateless-series

If you all have any issues with trying to buy this book, feel free to ask me! I may be new to this, but I'm determined to try and find something for you all!

Thanks for everything that you guys do for me! I love you all!

-Future Saturn