CHAPTER 1- Blue-eyed blondie

I know I'm in trouble. A very big one.

It might be my end.

I sneaked out of the house earlier when dad locked me in my room. I sneak out every time and return by 6.

The guards let me sneak out of pity I guess.

They never tell Mom and Dad.

I look at my phone and it reads 8 pm.

Shit Shit Shit

I'm so done now. It's going to take me another hour to reach home if there is no traffic. 

I shouldn't have gone this far.

I just wanted some time alone. I went to the beach and then a bookstore but it was out of stock of the new book so I travelled to the nearby town.

I still could have come back earlier but then my weird ass decided to eat in a cute Cafe.

Well if it's my last day then At least I'm going down with a happy, satisfied, full stomach.

Shivers went down my spine at the thought of reaching home.

They are for sure going to lock me inside the cell now and going to starve me for days.

They never physically beat me, they just threaten me and lock me inside, sometimes starve me or tie me to a chair for days.

They never beat me because of their so-called thinking of 'pure and pretty girl can be Wed only'.They think they couldn't marry me off if I had scars on me.

Plus marriage for them is only a way of an alliance. They are going to give me to someone in return for something like I'm some goods.

But that's how things are in the mafia. They are old dudes with ancient thinking that they can control women and they do.

I was never given proper training not even a little for my self defense because my dad thinks those Shit ain't for girls.

and let's not even talk about bussiness. I'm pretty sure dad wants me nothing to do with it. Just wants me to play the trophy wife unlike my brother is going to take over Greek Mafia and bussiness from my dad.

Life's unfair and I just one chance to prove myself, to live it freely without fear.

They are going to Wed me off soon. That's the reason why they locked me because I revolted against them.

They tried to Wed me off to Dad's bussiness partner.

He's my dad's age !!!!!

And already has a son who is older than me. But apparently my parents thinks I'm no good to be someone's first wife.

So, I stood up for myself for the first time and walked out of the meeting room without anyone's permission.

Mom said I should thank them beacuse they locked me like they usually do and didn't teach me good lesson.

But now when they are going to know I sneaked out, I'm not sure how they are going to react.

They never let me go out normally, not even to a mall, a park, a Cafe. None !!!

I've only seen them from Car's windows when we pass by them on road  or in movies or books.

I usually go to these mafia balls and parties with my family but only beacuse my dad wants his allies to know he has a daughter to trade !!

They don't think its decent of me to prade around when I'm the only daughter of a mafia leader.

Psychos right ?

I walk faster as the sun's setting down.

I'll take metro and then will taxi to my home.

It's obvious they know I'm not in my room.
They usually open my door at 7:30 to give food when they lock me up.

It's 8:30 and it'll take me 40 more minutes I guess.

I'm royally screwed.

I blocked their no. So they can't call me.

I can't lie on the phone. I need time. Time to think of some excuse to reduce my punishment.

I don't think even lord can save me now.

I rush to the metro and sit near the door . It's empty probably because of night time.

my leg's shaking continously because of my anxiety

I'm such a Rupenzal in real life except there is no Flynn who would climb up a tower to save me, Neither I've long blond hair like her. Mine are black like Mom's.

My thoughts engulf my head as I'm sitting alone in the metro.

What if this is my chance. My chance to run. Run far away from here.

I can do some odd jobs, there's no degrading in it. Everyone does it.

I could work a couple jobs it's not like I'm doing some study and then I can save a couple money to fly to another country.

Away from my problems,  my worries, my toxic family.

It looks easy but I know they will find me.

They will find me in any corner of the world. That's how mafais are.

Strong, influential, wicked

And then I'm sure they won't see if I have scars or not. They kill me and beat me like they beat their traitors.

Their screams echos around the house.

Sometimes I can't sleep because of their screams.

The door opens with a ping sound as I've reached.

I stand up and walk out hurriedly out of the station.

I open my phone while walking and book myself a taxi but I bump into someone

"I'm sorry," I say looking up who I bumped into

A tall, very tall man with blond hair which looks so smooth like silk.

He has ocean blue eyes which are mesmerizing.

My eyes travel down to his built up chest. He's wearing a white button up shirt who's few buttons are undone giving a perfect view of clean, shaved muscled chest.

"Done starting ?" He clears his throat and ask

Shit. I was starting and he noticed

"I...um.. wasn't st-staring," I stutters

"Sure you weren't"

He steps a little closer and I stiff when he places his one hand behind my back and other on my mouth which is covered with a white clothe

It all happens so quick

I try to breath and inhale something weird and it all goes black from there

The last thing I remember before fainting was his voice

He picks me as I was about to fall,"got you Amore"

=
=
=
=
=
==
=
=
=
=
=
=

And here's the first chapter

Paris should smack the shit out of her parents! 😡

And guess who is this blue eyed blondie??

Word limit : 1048

@neithxdark on instagram ♡

Read it's prequel 'Broken Pieces' on my profile !!