CHAPTER 6- Need for her

Enver's pov

I look over the face that holds some special power over me from the moment I saw her.

Damien send me over to Greece to kidnap the Greek mafia princess but she wouldn't go anywhere.

I spend a whole week outside her house in cover to keep a check on her till she decided to sneak out from her window.

I wanted to kidnap her the moment she sneaked out but a part of me was curious to find out why she sneaked out.

And surprisingly the guards let her

I followed her to her destination of some book shop, I was expecting some special meet-up with a secret boyfriend.

After a while, she came out of the bookshop looking unhappy.

She was distracted from her thoughts and I thought it is the moment I should kidnap her but my stupid phone rang and it was Damien.

He told me, one of our warehouses blew. So, it was kind of a temporary mission abord.

After spending almost my whole day torturing the assassin who was appointed to blow up our warehouse, I decided to take a cool refreshing walk till I bumped into someone.

And that someone was the one I wanted. I had the already damped cloth which I used on the assassin to the drug in my pocket. So, without wasting time I removed it and placed it on her.

From that very moment, it was like she did something to me.

Her black raven like hair, so soft,  so silky. Her long black lashes. She looked so pure, so delicate as if she will tear apart if someone touches her.

I felt some protective Ness in me for her for no reason.

The way she started crying when she was in the basement, I wanted to ease her pain, wanted to take all the misery out of her.

And when I heard her scream in my office, I rushed to the garden from where her scream came, only to find out one of our guards groping her.

My blood boiled looking at her like that.

That guard is dying a very gruesome death.

1st because he was trying to assault her, Damien has strict rules for all the mafia members to not assault any women and the punishment for disobeying is death.

2nd there is something in me which is making me think irrational as if I'm her protector. Something in me was so damn angry with myself for letting her be in that situation.

I even asked Damien to let her stay in the mansion and not in the basement. He didn't even ask me why but agreed.

I look over her sleeping, a red mark on her cheek, a rose coloured nose because of crying.

I consoled her till she fell asleep on my shoulder because of exhaustion. I tucked her carefully in her bed and pulled the sheets over her.

I applied the gel on her cheek so, it can give her some relief.

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and look over the sleeping beauty.

"Fuck, what's happening to me," I mutter slowly and leave her room.

I walk straight to the basement where the guard Jerry was being chained.

I'm so ready for the fun.

After chopping him limb by limb I warn other guards to not mess with her and dispose of Jerry's limbs.

"Woah, what happened to you ?" Mark asks me as I walk to the kitchen to get some water.

He's eating an ice cream, always is. He's going to get diabetes someday.

"Nothing," I shrug

"Nothing means you did not just chop Jerry limb by limb like Beth cut onions," he says and raises his eyebrows

"Screams were that loud?"

"I'm sure the other planet heard him too. Anyway, what did he do ?" He asks stuffing a spoonful full of oreo ice cream in his mouth.

"Was groping Paris," I state and fill myself with a glass of water

He nods only because he hated rapists and assaulters as much as his brother.

We all do

"Well, I'll introduce myself to her tomorrow. She must be tired today"

"Hmm"

I leave the kitchen leaving Mark and the love of his life all alone.

That fucker consumes a hell amount of ice cream which needs to be stopped.

Damien and I just don't get his obsession with ice cream and specifically the oreo Flavor.

He used to hate this flavor as kid and now all he eats is this flavor.

He has changed a lot after his breakup. The poor soul was dating in college this sweet girl he loved who left him after he revealed his identity as the mafia leader's younger brother.

No wonder, anyone from her ordinary world would be shocked. That's why we don't do dating. There are very less love marriages in the mafia.

Marriage is just an alliance to some agreement. Even Damien is thinking about it but this La Muerte has had him occupied.

I walk into my room and strip out of my clothes.

I turn the shower to cold because I need to get her out of my mind.

Every time I close my eyes, it's her sweet face that comes, the excitement she had on her face when she was sneaking out.

Fuck this

My hands travel down where ether shouldn't special not when she is on my mind......

This cold shower is nothing but useless because the need for her is too much !!!!

Fucking hell