CHAPTER 9- I'm in pain

I don't see Enver the whole day, not even at breakfast.

The whole mansion was empty.

I asked Beth and she told me they had some urgent work.

I had nothing to do. So, Beth taught me to bake,  We baked strawberry cupcakes.

They smell so good and I've never been prouder.

Beth even took me to their library and allowed me to pick and read any book.

I spent my whole day, baking, eating, reading, and binge-watching.

But I wanted to see him. Idk why but I just wanted to.

Beth is a good companion. She asked me to come to her if anything bothers me. She is so sweet and treats me like a guest than a captive.

It was almost midnight when I decided to sleep but I was thirsty.

I walk down the stairs carefully in the dark and open the fridge to find water but a loud clatter scares me to death

I turn to my right where I see a glass jar is broken, there is someone standing there near the glass.

I step back and was about to scream But that person quickly moves towards me," Hey it's me"

"Enver ?" I ask

"Yeah," he replies almost in a whisper

"What are you doing here ?" I ask him as it is not his kitchen

"Just wanted water," he says

"Oh," and I grab another glass from the counter carefully ignoring shattered glass pieces on the floor and fill it with a cup of water before handling him

"Here"

After gulping the water, he gives me back the glass and sighs

"What," I ask him

"I'm hurting," he says in a very slow voice

"Oh"

I don't get it when he said he's hurting. Is he hurting mentally or physically? Should I ask him but I would make a fool of myself.

I walk to my left to see his face under the moonlight and omg

He's wearing a white shirt that is drenched in blood and he has cuts on his face.

I move towards him," you are hurt," I state

"Yeah, I think that's what I told you," he says and tries to put pressure on his stomach.

Shit He's still bleeding

"I thought you were just kidding or something," I say and drench some tissues in water and try to clean his face.

"Well I don't joke," he says and hisses when I apply a little extra pressure on his cheek.

I hold his hand and try to pull him away from the kitchen," I've got a first aid kit in my room,"

He says nothing but holds my hands and follows me into the room

I gesture him to sit on the bed as I rush into the bathroom and gather my kit which Beth placed under the counter.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Enver shirtless, he has removed his shirt and thrown it near the door.

I stare at his toned abs, and his muscled skin. Lord he really works out. He has a couple of tattoos covering his toned chest and there are a few scars that only make him hotter

He snaps me out as he clears his throat.

Shit, he saw me checking him out.

I quickly sit by his side and clean his wound with a wet towel before disinfecting them

"How did it happen ?" I ask him as I bandage the wound on his stomach, thank lord it has stopped bleeding.

"Attack at the warehouse," is all he says and I don't ask further questions. I'm sure he doesn't want to tell me things about his mafia.

He nods and I stand up in front of him to treat the wound on his neck

He opens his legs and makes space for me to stand.

I walk slowly between his legs and bend a little down to clean it

I'm probably so close to him that he's feeling my breath on his neck and I can feel his stare.

He's staring at me and I'm trying to avoid looking at him.

It takes everything in me to not look into those ocean eyes.

After putting the ointment on his neck, my eyes glance down his legs and I see him hard!

Shit, I shouldn't have seen that but he's hard !!!

I wonder if that is because of me, I stand still and step back to give him space but he quickly grabs my wrists and pulls me toward him

He pulls and pushes me onto the bed and hovers over me as I try to absorb what just happened.

He looks at me like he's staring into my soul.

"Do you know what you do to me, Amore?" He asks in his deep voice

Shit, my thighs automatically clench themselves

What in the world is happening

He leans forward maintaining the glare and all I want him to do is kiss me hard !!!

His hand caresses my cheek as he leans closer and stops an inch away from my lips.

"Can I kiss you, Amore?" He asks me and I swear someone possessed me because I hold him by his neck and slam my lips on him.

I kiss him, I kiss him like crazy. Pulling him as much as I can.

His lips are soft, soft like cotton candy and they are hot. It feels too good to stop. I'm going to regret this later but this moment is too good to lose.

I think I'll never have enough of him.

He pulls away and I already miss his warmth.

"As much as I want to kiss the fuck out of you, my stomach's hurting. Sorry," he says without losing eye contact.

God, he must be hurting badly. And we were kissing for quite a time which felt like seconds.

"Yeah, sorry," I whisper

He lays beside me," don't apologize. I liked kissing you and I promise I'll give you the whole smooching session tomorrow," he kisses me on my forehead before slipping inside the sheets next to me.

I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

And I'm not!

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me towards him, my back touching his hard chest.

He leans his head in the crook of my neck.

"Night Paris"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe this is cheesy, maybe it's not 🤷‍♀️