CHAPTER 2- rude boy

I slowly open my eyes
My head hurts I wonder why and there's a weird feeling in my stomach, a weird pit.

I look around and see an unfamiliar room.

Oh my God

This is not some room! It's a dungeon!

Plastered walls and no window gave it away. I mean that's how they show in movies. So, I guess it's a dungeon. A fancy word for basements or cells.

I actually don't know how they look in real because I was never allowed to go down there.

Shit Shit Shit

I recall what happened in my mind, a blondie put a cloth on me and I fainted.

He drugged me and then abducted me.

OMG

did dad hire the blondie to find me and then locked me in the basement?

Fuck yes. That is what happened.

I look down to see I'm tied to a chair with shackles around.

God no, please

I try to pull the shackles again but it's useless. My hands hurt and are probably red by now.

I give it one more try as if I'm going to become some she hulk and these shackles will break.

I didn't like that series but God knows how much I want to become she hulk now and Strom out of this celler.

Whoever made this place could have at least added a window.

I sigh and lean back against my chair.

This is the end right ?

The doorknob creaks and turns a little, I watch closely as a huge person walks in. When I say huge it's huge!

He's like 6' 2 or 6'3

He walks towards me and stops at a distance.

I know him. He's the same blondie who drugged me.

"You're awake," he says in his deep Husky voice

I blink a couple of times at him adjusting the light coming through the door

"Who are you ?" I ask
I'm not involved in the mafia business but I knew all the guards who worked for us.

" that's none of your concern," he replies with a rude tone

Very rude

"Why am I here," I ask him changing the question thinking maybe his name wasn't good enough to be told.

I mean can you blame him if his parents named him some shit like Monty. No offence to all the montys out there.

"You don't get to ask questions" he walks to the left and drags a chair in front of me and sits there.

He completely ignores me and pulls out his phone and types Something.

Very very rude

"Where am I?," I ask changing the question AGAIN

"Can't you shut up," he says without batting an eye at me and still typing something

Very very very rude

"I don't think I'm supposed to be quiet when I'm abducted. You drugged me!" I state and raise my voice a little.

He switches off his phone and stares into my eyes.

"Oh so you remember, I thought you forgot this pretty face and don't you dare raise your voice at me, Amore. You don't want to get punished. Do you?" He says the last sentence with a smirk