CH 1 - Mixed Feeling

You was born in Jeju-do. You have been raising up by your father. After have a living like a hell in Jeju, you guys decide to move to Hanam. After an accident that happen, you guys move again. Naw you guys live peacefully in Paju.

You helping your father in his small cafe in Paju, Seoul. You always helping him after you finish your school of the day. Both of your parents already separate for long time.

Your father, Ha Mu Jin have been born with Aspenger's Syndrom. He was not normal for the others. He was different from the others but you love him so much. He raise you up by himself. He have his own small cafe. Love Cafe.

Your mom, Ha Min Ji. She got married to him because her parents want her to do that. At first she pity for your father and start to like him a bit but that didn't last longer. She start to change when she pregnant. Your mom start to live by herself at another house after you got born.

Your dad and your mom live as a neighbour even they was still a married couple. Your mother didn't come visit you not even once. Your mom really left you when you was 9 years old. She already tired to hear all people to humiliated her.

So she choose to leave Jeju without any note. Your father been looking for her for years until he saw an advertiser about her. She become a model and he know that he have to give up.

He raise you up until you reach 15 years old. That was the moments when your mom come and try to get you back and of course you don't want to because you was mad with her.

She took 2 years to get close with you. Your father always advise you to give her a chance to be a mother. It's hard for you to do that but for him, you willing to do anything.

Now you was 17 years. You go to Bangtan High School. You was 11th grade student. You attend that school because your mom put you there. You refuse to get into that school since it was been attend by rich person. And you are not one from them.

And you always feel that you will not be able to be like them. Bangtan school and your house was located not too far. But you still have to get on the bus half an hour early or you will be late. You arrive there and you saw your friends.

Y/N : Morning, Eunha. Morning, Naeun, Morning, DK.

You said to your friends.

?? : How about me? No morning greeting for me?

You turn around and you saw your another friend.

Y/N : Hi, Woozi.

Woozi : Well, someone wake up in the right side today.

Y/N : I'm just same everyday.

Naeun : No. You're not. Usually you will have grumpy face but today you look happy. What happen?

Y/N : Nothing. I'm just happy because i got back to my father house.

Eunha : I knew it. That the only thing that can make you this happy. Right, Y/N?

She pinches your cheeks and you push her away gently but you accidently trip your own feet and about to fall backward but someone catch you.

Your friends gasped as you slowly look at that person and it was Taehyung from BTS. You quickly move from him. He look at you with cold eyes.

Taehyung : Don't you have an eyes?

He yell.

Y/N : I have a pair. By the way, sorry about that.

You said in tiny tone. He shove you away and they leaving that place. The female student was drooling over them but they was also scared. The boys already scurried nowhere just to avoiding them.