CH 17 - Secret Bond

Your dad didn't sleep at all last night since you have high fever. He keep checking on your body temperature. Your body was shaking hard. He take care of you all night long.

You wake up the next morning. You sit up slowly and notice your dad sleep on the couch in sit position. You have headache but it was not so worse. You walk to the bathroom and take a warm shower. You change your clothes.

You step out from the bathroom and saw that your dad was on call. You walk to the small table and comb your hair. Your father was looking at you. He end the call.

Mr Kim : Y/N, you stay at home today. Don't go to school today. Get some rest, okay.

Y/N : But...

Mr Kim : No but. Just stay at home. Jungkook will pass you the school note.

You nod undestand.

Mr Kim : I will go and take a shower. Then we will have a breakfast together, okay?

Y/N : Okay, Mr Kim.

Then he left your room. You walk downstair and wait for him at the dining room. After like 10 minute, he come downstair with casual outfit. He take a sit and the maid start to serve the food.

Y/N : Are you didn't go to office today?

Mr Kim : How come i go when my daughter was not so well? I'm going to take care of you today.

You nod.

Y/N : Thanks for the food.

You say and start eating. Your father look at you fondly. He also start eating while smiling. After eating, you sit at the pool side. You was zoned out.

Mr Kim : What did you think about?

You look at him and smile sadly as he sit next to you.

Y/N : I think i should go home. I don't want to meet mom.

Mr Kim : Well. You don't have to worry about that. She was not here for now.

Y/N : What do you mean? Did you guys have an argument because of me?

He look at you.

Y/N : Mr Kim, i really didn't mean to make you guys argue. I just too mad that day. You should go and convince mom back again.

You said on panicked and guilty.

Mr Kim : This is not because of you, Y/N. This is because of your mom herself. She lie to me. She said that you mad at her because she got divorce with your dad. I always think that your anger is unreasonable but actually it was right.

He said sadly.

Mr Kim : How can a mother throw her own daughter under a bridge? The one that she carry in her belly for 9 months. How can she?

He said angrily this time.

Mr Kim : Y/N, if your mom file a case about this matter, i will help you.

Y/N : That was nice, Mr Kim but i have told my mom before and you also know about what will happen if she file this case. I don't want to care about her.

Mr Kim : How can your father raise you lonely? It must hard for him.

Y/N : Yeah.. I'm thankful that he willing to raise me up instead of let me died. He give me mom love that i seek all this the time. Beside i also have grandma before.

Mr Kim : Before?

Y/N : She pass away after she know mom become a model. The news about her spread to whole Jeju. We facing a lot of insult and grandma can't take it well. She passed away because of heart attack.