CH 15 - Hurtful

Y/N POV

I running to the bus stop. I ride the bus to go back to Paju. I can't stop crying while my shirt was drench because of the heavy rain.

I walk a bit to reach my home. I standing outside of my house. I can't bring myself inside the house. I burst into tears again. I fall sitted on the ground when suddenly the door got open.

Dad : Princess, what happen?

He get down to be at the same level with me. He become panicked. He pull me into his embrace. He take me inside the house.

He rush and take a towel and wrap me with it. He notice the hand printed on my cheeks. His voice start to crack.

Dad : Baby, who hit you?

I look at him and i hold his hand tightly.

Y/N : Dad, do you love me?

Dad : Of course i do. You are my only princess. Why?

Y/N : Then can we move out from this city? Can i got transfer to another school in other city?

Dad : Why we have to do that?

Y/N : Because i want to stay away from mom. Please, dad. Please.

Dad : Did you argue with your mom again?

Y/N : Dad, no matter how you want me to reconcile with her, i just can't do it. So please, let move out.

Dad : Okay. I will try to look for another city for you but give me a bit time.

I nod.

Y/N : Fine. I will go to change my clothes first.

Then i walk to my room. I take a bath while stay under the shower.

END OF Y/N POV

Your father take a cab and go to Kim's Mansion. He look so angry. He barge inside the house while the guard try to stop him.

Mr Kiml : Stop !

Mr Kim order his guard.

?? : He want to meet Mrs Kim. He said he was Ms Y/N father.

Mr Kim : It's okay. You guys can go. I will take over from here. What can i help you, Mr Mu Jin?

Mu Jin : Where is your wife?

Mom : I'm here. What do you want?

Mu Jin : Who give you permission to touch my daughter?

Mom : Your daughter? She is ...

Mu Jin : She's not your daughter !

He got very angry. Aspenger's Sindrom people can't talk while look at people at the same time.

Mu Jin : The moments you throw her away, she was no longer your daughter so what right you have to hit her like that? Even i never raise my hand on her. She is my proud princess !

He yell again. BTS come downstair to look about what happen.

Mom : Mu Jin, she is still my daughter..

Mu Jin : I regret the day i told her to accept you back ! I'm taking her away far from you this time so don't look for her anymore !