CH 6 - Wedding Day

Today is your mother big day. Today is her wedding day. She was nervous. She was waiting in one room. BTS come into the room.

Mom : Did you see Y/N?

Jin : No, mom. Maybe she will be late.

Mom : She will come, right.

Namjoon : We'll try to contact her.

Mom : Okay. Thank you, son.

BTS went out for awhile and Jin try to call you. But you didn't pick up.

Jin : She didn't pick up.

Jungkook : Should i go to to her?

Namjoon : No need. Let's go. We need to greet the guest.

They walk to the wedding hall. They greet all the guest. Most of the guest is their father friends and close client.

Your mom walk down the aisle alone. She was smile but she so sad because you didn't come. She standing infront of Mr Kim.

Mr Kim : What happen, honey?

Mom : Y/N. She's not here. She didn't come.

Mr Kim : It's okay. We will take her home.

Then the priest start the wedding. She dance with Mr Kim. He also introduce her with all his friends. He try to cheer her up.

Y/N POV

I was clean up the table after the customer left. I take all that to the kitchen. I was washing the dish when my dad come.

Dad : Y/N ?

Y/N : Yes, dad?

Dad : Are you sure you don't want to go to the wedding? Your mom must be waiting for you.

Y/N : Dad, we also waiting for her for long time. We're waiting for her to coming back but she never did.

Dad : You're still mad?

Y/N : My anger never going low for her, dad. I just can pray for her happiness but for me to go to the wedding...

You said as you shake your head.

Dad : I won't force you if you don't want to go. But just now, Mr Kim call me.

You stop and look at him.

Dad : His driver was waiting for you at outside.

Y/N : Dad...

Dad : You said you love me.

Y/N : And you said you won't force me so please. It's not like i won't meet her again. I will stay with mom next week, right.

Dad : Okay. If you say so.

He said and left me. I know people will think me as a bad daughter but there's no way for me to forgive her.

************************************

I going to school the next Monday. We just finish the first session of the class. I get up to go to the cafeteria when Jungkook hold my hand.

WZ : Why did you hold her?

JK : I need to talk to her.

Y/N : It's okay, guys. Wait for me at the cafeteria. I will meet you guys there.

My friends nod and left. Now it just me and Jungkook. He sit on one table while facing me.

Jungkook : You're coming home with me today.

Y/N : I can go by bus or cab.

Jungkook : No. Dad told me to take you home safely and sound.

Y/N : Fine. Just that, right?

I ask and about to go.

Jungkook : Y/N !

I turn around and look at him again.

Jungkook : Now you are our sister. You should learn the proper manner.

Y/N : Are you going to be teaching me about manner by any chance?

Jungkook : Yes. Me and my brother will teach you.

Y/N : Great. Can't wait.

I said in flat tone. I walk to the cafeteria. I didn't told my friends about my relationship with BTS. We just have random chat.

I walk out from the school and went to the nearest bus stop. I wait there while zoning out. I startled when someone tap my shoulder. I accidently slap that person. I was gasped shockly.

Y/N : Jungkook ! I'm so sorry.

Jungkook : Why did you..

Y/N : Sorry. Is it hurt?

Jungkook : Of course, it's hurt. Why are you here? You suppose to go home with me.

Y/N : I know but i'm not going to hop into your car inside the school.

Jungkook : I thought you run away.

He said as he lead me to his car. We both get inside the car and he start to drive away. He drive to the mansion.

Y/N : Why i feel nervous?

Then not too long, we arrive there. I took deep breath and step out from the car. We went inside the mansion.

Jungkook : We're home !

He shout a bit to let them know. The maid bow toward us. My mom rush to me and hug me.

Mom : I miss you so much. Come and take a sit.

I take a sit and she sat beside me.

Mom : How's your school?

Y/N : Good.

I said without looking at her.

Mom : Guess what? We have decorate your own room. Let see it.

She said excitedly and drag me upstair. To the second floor. She open one door and push me inside gently.

Mom : Do you like it?

Y/N : Mom, you know i didn't stay here. I just sleep over. That's all. You don't have to do all this. I can sleep in guest room.

Mr Kim : But you are not the guest. You're the only daughter in this house.

Y/N : Thank you, Mr Kim.

Mom : Don't call him 'Mr Kim'. Call him dad.

I look at him but keep my mouth sealed.

Mr Kim : It's okay, honey. Give her a little bit of time. She will come around very soon. Why don't you take a rest first, Y/N ?

I nod and they left the room. Should i call it 'my room'? I won't happy here. I will get very bored in this big house.