CH 12 - A Lesson

It have been 4 days you left the house. You didn't talk with Jungkook at school either. You guys just like a stranger.

Y/N POV

Now it was lunch time. Me and my friends walk together to the cafeteria together. We sit at our table after take the food.

We talk about random things while eating. Sometime we will giggling and laughing. Suddenly i was froze at my place when i feel wet from my head. Dripping down to my shirt.

Y/N : What the....

I get up and turn around. It was my bully.

Woozi : What is wrong with you guys, bitches?

?? : Shut the fuck up !

?? : I hear you mess around with BTS.

Y/N : So what?

?? : Mess around with BTS mean mess around with us too.

Y/N : Why? Did BTS turn coward until they have to send their bitch here?

?? : Yah !

She shout and slap you hardly.

DK : Y/N !

I poke my tongue at my cheeks. I raise my head and look at her back. She want to slap me again but i hold her hand and i slap her hardly.

Y/N : Why? You think you the only one that can slapping me? I can slap you too.

I said and keep slapping her again. I twist her hand at her back and drag her to BTS table. I push her harshly until she fall on Jimin lap.

Y/N : You guys don't have any good job to do?

I saw Taehyung get up angrily and walk to me. He stand right infront of me.

Taehyung : You know that we can turn your school days into hell, Ha Y/N.

He threat me. I get more closer to him and whisper something.

Y/N : Then i guess i have to give your father a call. You want it?

I pulled and he have gritted teeth. He so pissed off.

Y/N : Listen here. I don't scared with what you guys did. Bully me if you want. Disturb me or do whatever you like. Because you guys was really good to make someone stand on the rooftop and jump from it.

Jimin : Don't be so rude, Y/N ! We can expel you from this school.

Y/N : Then do it. I don't care about that at all.

Taehyung : You say it.

I shrugged my shoulder and walk out from the cafeteria. I kinda of pissed off.

Y/N : Fuck ! Fuck! Fuck !

Eunha : Y/N, why did you mess around with them?

Y/N : They fucking ...ugh !!!

I get mad. I walk to my locker and take extra clothes. Then i walk to the bathroom.

Naeun : What is wrong with you? Lately you keep getting on their nerve. Have you tired with this life?

She ask me while i change my clothes. We walk out from the bathroom.

DK : You don't want them to bullying you, right?

Y/N : I don't know.

Eunha : Maybe you should apologizes.

Y/N : Even after i died, i won't apologizes to them. Not until they apologizes to me first.

I sighed and walk to the class. I saw someone writing bad things about me on my table. I take deep breath and just take a sit.

I open my book and start to study something to shrugged my mind away from BTS. Not too long, the teacher come inside the class and start teaching.

I walk at the hallway when someone drag me into one store room. That person push me until i fall on the floor. I look up and i saw the same girls that bully me at the cafeteria.

Y/N : What you guys want from me?

?? : You was so dare to talk back to BTS, huh?

Y/N : So what?

?? : Now we will teach you a lesson for talking back to BTS. Hold her, girls.

She said to her friends. Both of her friends hold my hand. Then she hold my face and start slapping my face few times.

I can taste blood from my corner lips. She still slapping both of my cheeks. I'm very sure that it will leave a hand printed.

?? : Have you learn your lesson or not?

Y/N : No.

This time she hit my head hardly until my head bump on the floor a bit hard. My forehead bleed a bit.

?? : What you guys doing?

I turn around when i hear male voice. I saw Yoongi standing there. The girls get scared.

?? : We just want to warn her to not talking back to you guys. That's all.

Yoongi : Who told you to do all this?

?? : Nobody, oppa. We just do what we think.

Yoongi : Get out of here !

?? : Of course.

The girls said and left. The last one step on my ankle and that how i get my sprained leg. I try to stand up but it was too hurt.

Yoongi : Are you okay?

I ignore him. I still try to get up and succeed. I pick up my bag and walk slowly. I walk in limping.

Yoongi : Can you walk or not?

Y/N : If i can't walk, then i will crawl to the infirmary room. So you don't have to pretend like you care.

I said and walk slowly to the nurse room. I just walk for couple step when i feel like i have been lifted up.

Y/N : What are you doing? Put me down !

I said as i keep moving in his arm.

Yoongi : Shut up, can you !

I stop moving and let him take me to the nurse room. He make me sit on the bed gently. The doctor come and check on me.

Doctor : What happen, young master?

Yoongi : She have sprained leg.

He said and the doctor check my leg. I whimper in pain. I close my eyes as the doctor treat me.

Yoongi : I will leaving first.

Y/N : Thank you.

He look at me.

Yoongi : For what?

Y/N : For helping me.

Yoongi : How are you going to get home?

Y/N : I will call the cab.

He nod and left after that. I going back to my father house by cab. My leg a bit swell but i was glad that i don't need go to school since the doctor told me to not move around.