part 2

She never thought that the day would come when she was extra excited for mornings. The early morning schedule has always been on her nerves. Getting up so early after less than six hours sleep could not have been worse. But...somehow somewhere nights has changed. She has no idea when but suddenly she gets up early. To go to slassembly...to follow the routine and along with it there is something that soothes her. That assuring smile Rajveer sir gives him when he spots her...that smile has started to take her tiredness away.

She is about to fetch her brush when pooja sleepily cries..

"Naina. Apna radio band kar yar. Ek to Itni subah subah is academy ka ringtone baj jata he. Upar se tere bhi sms aane shuru ho gaye. Sone de yaar. Khatpat mat kar."

She sheepishly smiles and goes back to washroom with hushed steps. Her brush slowly moving in rythm and a constant smile on her lips. The ectasy...god knows why is so visible.

When cadets fall in line during assembly her eyes are roaming. Wandering from one teacher to another. Suddenly the empriness starts filling her. His absence from the assembly spot just makes her heart sink. Her brain giving her excuses on his behalf...he might have gotten late or he might be coming or he might be in corridor...or he would appear just in a second. But those excuses doesn't calm her instead it just makes her desperate. Every passing second seems like a century. And heart again sinks more.

"Aisi surat banayegi to pure academy ko pata chal jana he ki Rajveer sir late he."

She turns her face at Alekh' remark...and...

There....he is. Rushing while adjusting his collars. Her eyes have stuck. Nothing in world can beat this. This feeling...this sight...this morning...

Their eyes lock and naina exchanges her complaints. A reassuring smile and a small nod compensate for the heart wretching wait. Soon the ectasy is back in full bloom. Looks like The spring has arrived and her heart has blossomed.

---------

An urgent knock at his door and he rushed to open it
She was standing all hyper and in rush...with a dairy in her hand
He recognised it was Naveen 's dairy .
She was holding it tight .... And looking all alarmed....

"Naina kya bat hai....
Something wrong
U wana come in"
He asked

She noded and he took her in
The moment he closed the door and turned to her ..

"It was there all along
I have read this dairy so many times
I don't understand how I Missed it "
She said as she sat down on floor with dairy on table
He went to her and sat down too besides her
Sitting on floor kind of make things informal automatically
It seems more domestic

"What is it"
He asked again

Not before he took a mental note that she look so good with her hairs down
Not that he mind the braid
Still ......

He shook off the thought of her hairstyle and  tried to focus on the dairy again

"Ye dekhiye
Bhaiyya ne likha hai

Do not trust him 

And doodle of a moustache

"Do not trust him "
He repeats and look at the doodle

Naina was looking at him waiting for him to catch up.

"Does it mean major Nair"???
He asked a rhetorical question

"Apko bhi laga na"
She got restless