Chp. 49 - A super cool Adventure

Error then looked around in awe. He's never actually seen a village before!
Jumping in excitement, he then looked around curiously when he took notice of a shop that had some kind of hammer on it's sign. "What's that?" Most likely a blacksmith.

,,Looks like a blacksmith. They create weapons and shields! And it's really warm inside of them, because they do it over a very hot kind of fire!"
Nightmare explained as good as he could, looking down at Error with a small smile.

"Ooooh okei... To the blacksmith!" Error cheered happily before entering the area. "I learn alot in dreams... Is that normal?" Error glanced up at Nightmare.

,,Not really. But normally there is not a cool king in dreams who teaches the whole stuff." Nightmare chuckled proudly, as he followed after Error, a for him familiar sounds filling their surroundings.

"True... Those kind of dreams are missing out!" Error cheered. "I have a really cool King!" Error then turned to Nightmare, grinning brightly before turning around and then looking around the shop. "Oooohh, s'cool."

Nightmare chuckled. ,,It is, huh?" He asked and smiled down at the child. ,,Do you want anything?"

"Uhh... I- I dunno... What should I want?" Error glanced up at Nightmare, he is still new to this whole rpg thing after all, he doesn't even know what to get!

Nightmare shrugged lightly. ,,I... don't know. I never bought from the blacksmith. I was just wondering if something woke your interest."
"I see..." Error then went up to the blacksmith before blinking when a large black screen suddenly appeared in front of them.
"You see this?" Error curiously asked, pointing at the black screen.

,,Yep." Nightmare answered. ,,This Screen shows what you can buy and how much G it costs. There is also a little screen, that titles the item and describe what it is and what use it has."
Nightmare explained and pointed at the word Sword, it now glowing green ans the small box changing it's description.
,,This is a Sword. It raises your attack by 2 but it's a melee weapon, unlike the bow, which is a ranged combat weapon. Also it's harder to wield and needs a little bit of practice. But you could unlock new skills with it, that are exclusively for a sword."

"Oooh..." Error mumbled curiously before looking back.
"Mine's a bow... Right?" Error curiously asked before raising his hand and then selecting the bow to check the variety of bows.

,,Yep." Nightmare hummed and looked at the bows. ,,I think all of them are better than the one you have know. But some are lighter, some let the arrows fly faster and some do more damage and so on. It's your decision if and what kind of bow you buy." Nightmare explained lightly.

"Err..." Error then glanced at the bows in curiosity. "I might grab the one with more damage... I'm pretty good at dodging! ... I think. I mean- I can dodge my bullies just fine..."
Error hummed in though, he doesn't even know why he was good at such a task but eh, it was a useful skill.

Nightmare frowned lightly, before nodding. ,,Yep. You are very good in it, Ruru." He hummed.
,,How about that bow then?" He asked and pointed at a bow, that was painted in a black, gold and blue.
Or... that was what in his description was written.

"Okei!" Error then reached out and touched it, gasping when it showed what the bow looks like, as well as the stats.
"Oooh! Look at that!" Error then pointed at the attack, then glanced at the price. "Ooh, that's a lotta moneys." Error blinked before glancing at his inventory.
"I can maybe come back to it later...?" Even though he has more than enough to buy it.

,,Of course you can. But technically you have enough G to buy it." Nightmare hummed.
,,But, of course, we can collect more G first." The guardian chuckled then.