1- Nosebleed

(Henrik- JSE egos)

 " Uno!" Chase shouts out, placing another card down. Jackie grins as he places his final card down before giggling.
 " I win!"

 " Aw, man!" Chase pouts, getting the rest of the egos to giggle. " There goes my winning streak..." Chase huffs, making Jackie giggle.
 " I am the champion!" Jackie cheered.

Henrik stood up as he chuckled, picking up his coffee cup. 
 " Does anyone want a drink?" He asks, looking around the room.
 'I'd like a tea please.' Jameson signs.

 " Another bottle of beer for me," Chase says, making Henrik nod as he walked into the kitchen. He started to make Jameson his tea, frowning when he felt a weird pressure at the base of his nose. Henrik shrugs. It's probably nothing.

As he continued to make the tea, something suddenly dripped onto the counter. Then again. Henrik gently touched below his nose, pulling away to find his fingertips covered in blood.
 " Scheisse!" Henrik hisses, running to the bathroom.

He quickly shuts the door, grabbing a bunch of tissues and pressing them to his nose, leaning forward as blood poured out his nose. Marvin peeked his head in, expression clearly showing worry.

 " Are you alright Hen?" He asks, coming in and shutting the door behind him.
 " I have a bad nosebleed..." Henrik says, not moving his head. Marvin frowns. 
 " Do you want me to get you anything?" He asks.

 " Um... Some water and something with a lot of sugar in it please." Marvin nods and leaves the room. Henrik's throat felt incredibly dry as blood started to seep through the tissues, his fingers now stained with dark red blood. He uses more tissues and pressed them to his nose, the blood flow not stopping.

Marvin eventually came back with the glass of water and a bar of chocolate, putting them on the counter. Ten minutes passed and the blood didn't stop, seemingly heavier than when it started.
 " Marvin..."

 " Yeah Hen?" Marvin asks worriedly, having decided to stay with the doctor. 
 " I-I don't feel good.." He mumbled, before suddenly collapsing to the floor.

 " Shit! Guys help! Henrik passed out!"

.

.

.

 " How is he doctor?" Chase asked worriedly, gently adjusting his hat out of nerves.
  " He had lost a lot of blood, we managed to stop the bleeding. You're lucky you got him here when you did, even a few minutes later it could've become fatal. We're still unsure of the cause but he lost a lot of blood. He did swallow some blood so do expect him to vomit when he wakes up, but let us know if he does..." The doctor says before leaving.

All the egos quickly go into the room, stopping as they look at Henrik. He was laying in the bed, still passed out while looking pale. Jameson swallows and hugs Henrik, causing the other egos to join in.

None of them noticed as Henrik's eyes opened, glowing bright green as blood slowly dripped out his nose.