Bruises

(Jackie + Anti- JSE Egos)

 " Hngh... Get off you stupid glitch!" Jackie hisses out to the glitch who was stepping on his back.
 " Aw~ What's wrong hero?" Anti teases, resting more of his weight on the hero. Jackie hisses in pain, squirming under his weight.

 "Let's make some pretty marks on that skin, hm?" Anti says with a smirk. He removes his boot and sharply kicks Jackie in the ribs before he could react, making him curl in on himself.

 " Fuck! Ow! Stop it!" Jackie yells out, only making the glitch giggle as kicks Jackie's leg, causing another cry of pain. An hour passed, and all Anti did was beat the poor hero. Jackie lay defeated on the concrete floor.

 " There we go!" Anti says, before suddenly glitching away, leaving Jackie confused and in pain on the floor.

.

.

.

 " Ow Henrik! That hurts!" Jackie cries out.
 " Yes Jackie, I am aware but how will I help you if you keep complaining?" The German hissed out, making him go silent as he continued to examine Anti's assault on Jackie's body. " Well... You have some heavy bruising, but you'll be okay. Nothing broken." Henrik reports with a smile.

 " I can't believe I let him get me like that.." 
 " Don't beat yourself over it, Jackie.  You wanted Jameson back, so you did what you thought was right... Don't worry about it." Henrik explains. Jackie nods and nods down at the bruises, his eyes widening.

" Hen?"
 " Yes, Jackie?" He asks, his back now turned to the red hero.
 " Why are there strings coming out of my bruises?"