Amputation

This one will contain a lot of gore compared to the previous two, so do be warned.

(Jinx + Carter- OC)

" How are you today my dear Jinxy?" Carter says with a smile, shutting the basement door behind him. Jinx just glared at the younger male, unable to talk because of the cloth that was tied around his mouth.

" Aw... Don't look at me like that Jinxy... Today is a special day! Today is when I make sure... you're never leaving me.." Carter giggles, gently resting his hand on Jinx's face. He rolls his eyes at Carter's statement, looking away.

  " Now... What I'm going to do is going to hurt, but I promise it'll be worth it!" Carter says excitedly, bringing his tray of tools over. From there he moved Jinx to an operating table where he was then strapped down.

 " Now, hold still Jinxy," Carter says, grabbing a syringe and injecting Jinx with the liquid. Jinx squirmed and struggled, his efforts growing weaker and less frequent as the drugs he was injected with kicked in.

Carter grabbed a tool from the tray, giggling as he held it to Jinx's legs. 
 " I bet you know what this is Jinx~" Carter giggles, holding the saw against Jinx's left leg. He started to saw into the leg, blood splattering onto his face. Jinx screamed and cried in pain, gasping as it eventually stopped.

Carter held the leg up, blood dripping from it as it stained the table. Carter eventually removed the other leg, dropping them into a bucket. Jinx heaved as he tried to catch his breath from the intense pain. 

 " Hmm... I'm a little hungry." Carter says while picking the bucket up. " See you Jinxy!" Carter says before leaving the basement, letting Jinx sob as he stares at what's left of his legs.