Phobia

TW: Self-harm, depressing body imagery, Haphephobia

(Henrik- JSE egos)

He hates this. He hated this. It felt like a million hands grabbing him at once, grabbing at his thighs, arms, and chest. Just everything was overwhelming and he despised it. 

 " No... Nein... Nein!" Henrik gasps out, grabbing and gently tugging at his hair. The ghost hands grabbed at his thighs and stomach. He could hear them mocking him. He could hear them laughing at him as he was pushed around.

 "Aw come on Henrik? Can't you take a joke?"
 " B-Bitte... I don't want any trouble..."
 " Oh come on Henrik. We're only messing around~"

The smell of vomit and blood filled the room as Henrik hugged his body, trying to stop the phantom hands. The way they grabbed at him, their nails scraping at the open wounds on his arms made it all the more unbearable.

 " Hey, Henrik!" Chase yelled, hugging the man close. Henrik simply pushed him away.
 " Bitte... Do not touch me, mein friend."
 " Aw okay.."

 " I-I'm a failure..." Henrik sobs out. " I'm a fucking failure..!" Henrik yells, tugging at his hair.

 "To be honest Henrik, it sounds like Haphephobia."
 " What is that?"
 " The extreme phobia of being touched."