11 - Ex

I slowly wake up with light shining in my eyes

I'm laying on my side and my arms are wrapped around something as I hug it close to me.

It's nice and warm-

I hear a groan come from beside me. "Nirah, get your fucking hands off my arm," Lucien says with a morning voice.

Hot.

Oh wait shit.

I open my eyes and Lucien is looking down at me, my hands is hugging is arm tightly.

I let go off him and shuffle away from his side of the bed.

He laughs then says, "I think Charlie got it the wrong way around, you're the one who's in love with me."

"Please," I scoff, "In your fucking dreams Valentino, you probably slipped your arm between mine while I was asleep."

"Oh and that explains why you were all the way over at my side of the bed. Any closer and you would have been fucking sleeping on top of me," Lucien says.

"I bet you would've liked that, huh? Now shut up, I'm going back to sleep," I say rolling onto my front and closing my eyes.

"Yeah, no you aren't," he chuckles. I can feel his deep voice vibrate through the bed.

"And why not?" I mumble into the sheets.

"I can't fall back asleep so you don't get to either. Plus we have to go over the plan for tomorrow."

"You're such a fucking asshole," I say, I'm basically asleep again already.

"You look hot in my jacket," Lucien says.

What the fuck?

I snap my eyes open to look at him and flip back onto my side. He's smirking down at me, he's sat up againt the headboard. "There you're up, now let's go get some fucking breakfast."

"I actually hate you," I say rolling out of bed.

"I hate you too love," he replies and stands up. He only has on a pair of black joggers and he has a bandage wrapped around his torso. It looks new so he must have done it himself last night.

"How's your side?" I ask him.

"Nothing I can't handle," he says walking over to his bag and pulling out a black hoodie.

"It's okay to admit your in pain Valentino," I say.

"I'm not denying it's sore love, but I've had worse and I'll be fine," he says turning around and slightly wincing as he pulls the hoodie over his bare chest. "Now let's go, they stop serving the breakfast foods at 10:30 and it's already quarter past."

I look down at what I'm wearing, "Lucien I can't go down to breakfast with these clothes on."

"Why not?"