12 - Panic

He slowly walks over to me.

"Fucking stay away from me Brent," I say.

"Aw are you scared without your fucking bodyguard here to protect you? Who is he, your boyfriend or something?" Brent spits out.

"That's none of your business." I keep my voice steady but this is bring back a lot of memories for me and I can feel my throat close up.

"You bitch, just fucking tell me," he says walking closer.

"Stay away from me Brent." I force out of my mouth with a glare on my face.

"Tell me!" I flinch when he slams his hand on the lift wall behind me and comes up close to me. "Your wearing his fucking jacket Nirah," he says and he harshly pulls on the bottom of it.

I should just kill him right here but I can't get my body to move. I'm frozen.

Pull it together.

"You know you have a lot of people looking for you Nirah, it's a good price they have on your head. I'll take you in after I have my fun with you," he says eyeing me up and down he reaches for me but the door opens and I shove him away hard and run out but we aren't on the first floor, the doors are all 300 numbers it must be the 3rd floor.

I try to run but he catches me and grips on my arm tightly, my body isn't working properly right now and I hate that he can still make me this scared. I know I have the skills to beat him in a fight but I'm starting to panic.

Fuck.

Just get it together Nirah.

Get it together.

Get it together.

"You can't escape me Nirah, just let it happen," he says.

"Get off me!" I shout as he drags me into a room. I elbow him in the stomach when he pushes me to a wall.

"Ah, you fucking bitch!" He punches me in the head and it makes my vision blur for a minute. He pins me to the wall and trys to kiss me but I move my head and knee him, it hits his thigh, a little lower than what I was aiming for. He grabs my head and slams it into the wall.

"Stop it Brent!" I try to shove him off me again but he has ahold on both of my hands now. He runs the free hand up my side and it makes me feel fucking sick.

I quickly free both my hands he has held down and punch his head hard. He stumbles back a bit and I try to bolt for the door but he catches me again pulling me further into the room. "Let go you fucking dickhead," I shout.

"Don't call me that!" He screams and hits me in the face again, it gets my lip and I feel the skin split and I taste blood. He throws me on the bed but I see a pocket knife on the bedside table I reach for it and slice him down his arm.

He shouts in pain and stands up to grip his arm.

I know I should stay and kill him but I just need to get out of here right now, so I sprint to the door.

Luckily it opens and I run for the stairs, I dont have time for the lift. I hear him shout behind me but he sounds far away, there's no way he wouldn't try to follow me though.

What was he talking about, there being a price on my head?

I don't have time to think about it too much as I quickly run down the stairs to the first floor. I try to look for a key card but I think I forgot it.

I really hope Lucien is in our room.

I make it to the right floor and sprint to the room. I bang on our door as hard as I can, I can't hear Brent yet but he'll find me eventually.