𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐏

ੈ✩🧸‧₊˚💌ೃ💐⁀➷

ੈ✩🧸‧₊˚💌ೃ💐⁀➷

Makaylah rushed through the crowd that had formed in the old stairwell in Hartley High. She made her way to the front, eyes widen at the wall. A sex map was drawn on the blank wall. She scanned over the map looking for her name and to her surprise she had the most amount of people connected to her name.

It wasn't much of a surprise to her, actually, but to the other students of Hartley High it most certainly was. "Holy shit Mak you're a slut!" Spider said in a half serious tone. "Fuck off Spider your just jealous your not connected to me." She replied sticking her tongue out towards the blonde boy.

Makaylah walked over to the blonde boy who was standing with Ant and Dusty. She stood in between Ant and Dusty, the girl was much smaller than both of them. "Darren jerked you off? Nice bro. You into dudes now?" Spider said looking at Ant.

Who said I'm a dude?" Darren questioned looking at Spider. "You and Mak clearly aren't just friends." Dusty said, chuckling as he looked at Mak and Ant. There was a line which meant fucked that connected the two of them. Mak laughed quietly, knowing that wasn't the only thing the two friends have done together.

⋆·˚💗 ༘💍 *༊🕊*·˚

Mak, Ant, Dusty and Spider all walked into assembly together Mak sat next to Ant she looked at the whole grade sat down. "It's only our grade." the girl said to Ant. He was about to reply until a girl with blonde shaved hair came into the room. "Holy shit, is that harps?" someone called out. Whispers were heard all throughout the hall about harped, Mak was unfazed as she never really spoke to the girl in her life.

The principal of Hartley High appeared in the front. "I am a woke woman. I enjoy sex as much as the next." She spoke, this made the students giggle. "But reputation is everything and this map has jeopardised your reputations and the reputation of our school." she continued Mak began to get bored by the speech Woodsy was making.

The girl began braiding small parts of her hair to keep her occupied. "We are currently in the process of contacting all the parents of everyone on this map and have strongly suggested that there are to be no more parties, shindigs or gathos." now that caught Maks attention. "Fuck off!" she yelled a little louder than attended.

"You don't have the right to do that, Miss." Dusty said, causing students to nod their head in agreement. "Hey! Hey! Unsupervised parties equals alcohol. Alcohol equals poor choices. The risk-taking behaviours outlined on this map are unacceptable. Hartley High prides itself on being a safe environment." Woodsy spoke. "That's bullshit miss!" Mak spoke yet again too loud. "Makaylah Jean, you can stay back after this assembly is finished." Woodsy spoke, causing the girl to roll her eyes.

Woodsy started speaking again Mak yet again zoned out now she was fully uninterested to hear anything the older women had to say. Ant tapped the girl's shoulder, indicating that they can go now. Mak started walking out before her name got shouted out. The girl groaned in annoyance. She walked over to the principal.

"Yes miss?" She asked the old women. "I see from the map that you are sexually active." woodsy began, this made Mak eyes widen her cheeks turn red from embarrassment. " Are you using protection, is this all consensual?" woodsy spoke again. "Uh yes miss and half of the lines are rumours anyways." mak lied, they were all true.

"Okay good now go to class." She said, mak hurried away out of the hall.

Mak met up with Ant, Dusty and Spider who were all outside. She stood there quietly thinking about who did the map and what she would do when she figured out who it was. The group heard a commotion in the hall, they all rushed over to see Harper and Amerie fighting.

Mak pulled out her phone and started filming the interaction that was happening. At the end of all of it, Amerie ended up on the floor with a bloody nose. In other words, Harper won the fight.