𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒

"Here we go

"Here we go." Spider said slapping on a wrist band on maks wrist. "I don't have to pay?" She asked sarcastic shocked. "I feel honoured." She said with a smile. Spider rolled his eyes at the girls comments. "Of course you get it free your ants little maky boo." Dusty said putting an arm around the smaller girls shoulder.

"Shutup." She said she stopped when she saw a boy throw Ameries bag up in the sky it landed on the ground everything falling out. Dusty removed his arm from mak and walked up to amerie helping her pick her things up. Mak continued walking with Ant and Spider towards to girl. "Cool shirt." Dusty said looking at amerie.

"Thanks!" She said blushing slightly. "Name one DZ death rays song." Spider said. "Shut up Spider." They both said annoyed that was their cue to leave. "You name one DZ death rays song." Mak said to spider. "Fuck off." He said pushing here away. Mak laughed at his reply.

The group met up with Malakai the boy's all dapped up and acted like idiots. Mak looked in disgust at the actions. Mak and ant were walking down the hall. "Ant! Hey! Hey. Hey, um, can we chat?" Amerie shouted running towards the two. Mak rolled her eyes as did ant as they both stopped walking. "You know how dustys got this thing Friday night." She said standing in front of us.

"No chance you said Darren gave me a wristy and that we fucked." He said pointing between him and mak. "They did, didn't they and yous did aswell right?" She questioned.

"You really stuffed things up for me, Ams. My cousin told my auntie, and she told my grammy, who put it on Facebook. Now my mum found out. She's making me go to church three times more a week because of you." He explained.

"Okay. I am really, really, really sorry, but not selling me a slap band won't change any of that." She explained. "But it might make me feel better." He said grabbing maks hand ready to walk off. "That's not very Christian of you." Amerie said sarcasticly the comment made mak scoff.

Ant signs "Look you're going to have to talk to spider okay?" He said before walking away with mak to the slts class. Mak takes a seat next to ant. "In this demonstration, we learn how to respect people's boundaries." The video said.

Mak cringed as the video kept playing she didn't understand the point of it nor did she care. So she zoned herself out something you grew up doing. Maks comes back to real life when she hears spider laughing so hard he pretty much has tears.

A puzzled look on her face as to what was so funny. "okay, miss, i have no idea what that was trying to teach us." Darren spoke. "also why waa it the girl forcing them to eat her noodles?" quinni asked. Mak should really start paying more attention.

"what was the video about?" mak asled ant who just shook his head at the girl with a smirk. "it about the dangers of sharing intimate" jojo starts saying before dusty finishes by saying noodles. "no forget about the noodles." jojo says.

"im trying but it hard to unsee." ant says causing mak to look at him, making her stare as she looked at every single detail about him. she dodnt realise how long she was staring for but her thoughts were interupted by the boys all saying 'yeah missy.'

"hey you ok?" ant questioned mak whos looking confused. "yeah im just over this class." mak said it was true she was over this class. "people have been sharing naked pictures since the dawn of time." sasha spoke. mak yawned as the clasd was about to get political. she laying her head on dustys arm and played with the zippers on ants bag.

"renaissance titties." ant called out while holding his arms out accidently hitting maks head. "ow ant!" she said it didnt hurt but out of instinct she just said it. she moved closer to dusty to avoid getting hit again. "oh maky dont be silly." ant said pulling the girl away from dusty into his arms. the girl let out a giggle.

"look i get that this video isnt going to stop you, but there are wayd to be smarter about it, like what if you dont put your face in it." jojo informed. "i have a very recognizable dick." ant said causing mak to scoff and put her hands out putting them as close together as possible.

"piss of mak." ant said grabbing her arms while the boys laughed at her actions. a clear of throat caused mak to srop laughing and look at the door to see   woodsy at the door looking unimpressed due to the fact miss jojo was telling the students fun ways to make there photos unique.

the boys all laugh but mak couldnt help but feel bad for jojo. "um moving on swiftly to the next section, sharing imaged without consent." jojo said as everyone packed up there things. ant put a question in the box before wrapping his arm around maks waist. "this class sucks." he said pulling the girl out into the hall. "fuck map bitch." mak said grabbing onto ants shirt for support.