𝐒𝐋𝐓𝐒

˚ ༘♡ 🌷⋆。🎀˚ੈ🤍✩‧₊˚

˚ ༘♡ 🌷⋆。🎀˚ੈ🤍✩‧₊˚

Makaylah was furious when she found out who made the map. She was standing with Ant and Spider everyone was all pissed off. "My mum's gonna kill me cause of her." Ant said. Mak grabbed his hand in comfort something the two did regularly.

Amerie walked out of first aid with a bloody tampon in her nose, Mak scrunched her face in disgust. she walked past everyone walking up to sasha. "I can't believe she did it," Mak said before walking away. The boys followed her outside. "Will the following students please meet at Classroom 5D." Woodsy spoke through the speaker.

Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn, Makaylah Jean." Mak rolled her eyes as her name got called. They made their way to classroom 5D. Mak sat in between Ant and Dusty. Amerie walked into the classroom.

She sat by herself. "Map bitch" Spider whistled. "She's not going to respond," Mak responded. "Map bitch" he tried again. "Why are we even here?" Mak asked woodsy who only ignored her. The girl scoffed laying her head on Ant's arm. "Come on Douglas," Woodsy said hurrying the eshay.

"oi eshay bah!" Ant and Spider said as Cash walked past. "how was stereo brah?" Spider asked Cash replied with the middle finger. The boys laughed at themselves. "So cemetery tomorrow?" Dusty asked. Mak nodded her head. "oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren asked turning around. "None ya biz, bong water." Spider replied.

"Okay. Settle down, thank you." Woodsy called out. " Hi everyone, I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo. Kind of like, "Yo-yo," but J." the teacher began. "I'm an English teacher, so I know some of you. But I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. The one that's out of bounds." that's when Mak rolled her eyes course it's about the map she thought.

"Um, what map?" Mak looked over at the boy who spoke she had never seen him before. "Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb." Mak scoffed she's sick of this school. "We know a lot of you are sexually active" "Mak especially" Spider coughed which caused her to kick spider in the legs from under the table.

"but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships," Jojo said ignoring Spider's comment. So we want to address it head-on. This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intimacy. A sexual literacy tutorial." Jojo finished.

"SLT, so were sluts?" Darren asked. The class laughed. "sluts! sluts! sluts!" spider and ant cheered. Mak smiled at the boy's antics. "This class will go back to the basics on sex. Because clearly, you all have a lot to learn in that department," Jojo said. , "I don't I'm pretty skilled and experienced," Mak said which caused everyone to laugh. "It'll happen twice a week, in your own time," Jojo said ignoring maks comment.

"Until we judge that you started to respect each other and yourselves. You have to attend every class or it'll go on your permanent record." the class groaned in frustration and annoyance. "This is sex jail!" missy called out. "Thanks, a lot map bitch." Ant called out.

"Sorry. Um, it's actually my first day. I don't think I'm supposed to be in here." the new kid Malakai called out. "Legend! Made it to the map before you even started!" Spider congratulated. Jojo and Woodsy started whispering. "Can I still go to yours after school?" Mak asked Ant. "Of course, if mum  doesn't murder me" he joked.

˚୨୧⋆。☁️˚ ⋆☄💋. *. ⋆

"All right, everybody up! Up." Woodsy shouted. everyone stood up slowly. "Okay, now clear these tables to the side, please. And lift them, don't scrape them along the floor." Woodys called out which no one listened to as all you could hear were tables and chairs scraping against the floor.

" Thank you. Now, I want you all to start walking around the room. Come on. Walking." Makaylah walked slowly avoiding touching anyone. "Good, you know how to walk. Now, I want you to choose three other people to start shaking hands with." Woodsy instructed. Mak shook hands with Ant, Dusty and Missy before she stood still.

"Shaking, shake. Good, you know how to shake. Shaking and...stop." everyone else stopped. "Spencer, you have genital crabs." woodsy spoke making the whole class laugh. "what're genital crabs?" Mak asked confused. "it's lice in the pubic hair." ant explained.

"Yuck spider!" she yelled in disgust. Not in real life, thank you, Makaylah, for the purposes of this game." woodsy said. "Put your hand up, Spencer," she said which he disobeyed. "Hand up, Spencer," she spoke again more sterner this time which he followed putting his hand up.

"Now. Hands up, who shook hands with Spencer" ant and others put their hand up. "And who shook hands with them?" Mak put her hand up as did others. "And who shook hands with them? And then?" now the whole class has their hands up except Amerie. "You all have genital warts."

"I thought it was crabs," Malakia asked. "right crabs thank you, you all genital crabs, except you Amerie. Well done." Mak scoffed. "Now what does this highlight the need for?" Woodsy asked. "Stay away from Spider, he's chat." Cash said which earned a giggle from Mak. "Fuck off guys." Spider said. "No, condoms," Woodsy answered before the school bell rang.

Mak walked back to where she was sitting to get her stuff, dusty and spider were looking at dustys phone. "whatcha looking at?" Mak asked standing in front of dusty. "The map dustys connected to map bitch." Spider replied. "You did stuff with her?" Mak questioned confused.

"What? no." dusty replied getting up and walking over to Amerie." Hey, um, did we hook up?" Dusty asked her. "No," she replied quickly trying to avoid him. "Yeah, I didn't think so, but it says here," he said showing her his phone. "It isn't anything, Dusty," she said attempting to walk away.

"There's like a... It's like a gold line between our names?" he asked her confused. "Gold line means destined. Yeah, like destined to be. She wants you, Dusty. Mak and Ant have a gold line as well." Spider spoke this caused Mak to snatch Dusty's phone to check if there is. "why is there a gold line" she asked confused.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, heartbreak highOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara