𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘

"How does this look?" Mak asked showing Ant, Dusty and spider her outfit

"How does this look?" Mak asked showing Ant, Dusty and spider her outfit. "Gorgeous now let's go." Spider said standing up from ant's bed. Mak rolled her eyes at the boy's impatience. She had only been trying on every dress she owned for the pass hour.

The grouped walked to the cemetery mak drinking on the way. When they got their there was 10 or so people standing around drinking. Mak said hi to missy, Harper and Sasha. She hung around them talking about whatever came to the top of head.

As time went on more people came including amerie, which made everyone stare and go quiet. Mak stood there quietly she watched as Malakia went up to her and than started dancing. She smiled at the thought of dancing she always loved to dance at parties.

Mak watched as quinni walked up to spider with a file. Spider opened it his face changed instantly into disgust. "Yuck! What is this shit?" He asked her. "Oh. You don't like vaginas?" She asked him confused this caused mak to lightly giggle.

"No, I like vaginas." Spider replied annoyed. "Well, you clearly don't know much about them because if you have a look here..." she said flipping through pages and showing him pictures.

"See most vaginas have very pronounced flaps, or labia, and some of them are even lopsided, where I'm assuming you got "Lazy Kebab" from, but it's very normal. You wouldn't know, it's not taught in school much. Which is actually very..." She spoke informing him.

"I've seen heaps of vaginas. Thanks." He said getting angry, mak walked up closer standing with Ant she had a small smile on her face as she watched the whole situation happen." I just assumed, on account of the fact that you were lying about seeing mine, that you were lying about seeing others too." She said this caused mak to laugh loudly making spider look at her in anger.

"Look, of course we didn't have sex. Why would I root a fucknut like you?" He spat before walking away clearly pissed off. Mak and Ant followed the boy who was grabbing a drink. "I wasn't laughing at you I was laughing at her." Mak said to the blonde she was trying her hardest not to burst into a fit of laughter

"Yeah fuck off." He said barging her shoulder as he walked past her. Mak stood there silently. "Wanna dance?" Ant asked holding his hand for her to take. "Ofcourse I do." She said with a huge smile. Ant dragged her onto the dancefloor spinning her around

Ant spun the girl around, she giggled as she twirled around. The two danced for a few songs before mak got tired. "I'm tired." She said walking away to sit down near a tree. Ant followed her sitting next to her. "You staying at mine tonight. " he asked her as she layed her head on his shoulder, mak hummed in response.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Ant asked the girl she shook her in reply. The two sat there listening to the music. "Guys cops!" Someone yells sirens starting getting louder. Ant rushes up pulling the smaller girl up with him. He holds her hands and runs of with the rest of the people.

They stopped when they came towards a fence ant hoists mak up over the fence and spider helps her down from the other side. Ant joins them both and they run off laughing. "Mak you need to grow." Spider joked nudging the girls side. She rolled her eyes at him with a smile on her face.

Spider left the two to go home, so mak and ant walked on the side of the road back to Ant's house. "My feet heart." The girl whined stopping. Ant groaned at the girl before picking the girl up over his shoulder. Mak laughed as ant started running, she squealed when he ran across the road almost getting them both hit by a car.

"Okay, okay out me down." She said between each laugh. He out the girl down slowly. She gave him one look before walking into his house. Ant catches up to the girl jogging up the stairs. They walk into his dark room ant turned the lights on and handed mak one his shirts to wear. She out it on drowning in it.

"My shirt is meant just for you." Ant joked laughing at how big the shirt was on the girl. Mak giggled before laying down in his bed. Soon ant joined her wearing nothing but some boxers. Mak layed her head on his chest shutting her eyes as she fell asleep. Ant looked down at her before falling asleep to her quiet snores.