Chapter 5

***SOPHIA'S POV***
A few months passed, and Noah and I have been getting together a lot, and I can't wait for our relationship to grow.

I am at home now; going to get ready for the day. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and went to take a shower. I hung up my clothes behind the door and turned the water on. Then, I went on my phone and waited for the right temperature.

***

After my shower, I blow-dried my hair and decided to curl it. Once I was done, I put on some makeup and some lotion. I cleaned up in the bathroom and then went back to my room. I made my bed and cleaned my room. I even decided to do some laundry. I grab my basket of clothes and then head to the laundry room and start a load of laundry. I put whatever is in the washer into the dryer and start it up. Then I put my clothes in the laundry detergent and the fabric softener, and I start that too. Once I finished, I headed to the kitchen, and my grandma was at the table.

"Hi, grandma," I said as I sat at the table next to her.

"Hi sweetheart, how's your morning so far?" She asks as she continues to write on a sheet of paper.

"What's that you're writing?" I ask.

"The things we need from the store." She says.

"You want me to go for you?" I ask.

"Sure. Or I will come with to get out of the house for a while." She says.

"Ok, let me grab my purse and phone, and we can go," I said.

"Ok, dear." She said and finished up the list.

I head up to my room and grab my purse and phone. I go back downstairs, and then we leave the house. We get to the car, and I ask if I can drive, and my grandma says sure. So I get in the driver's seat while she gets in the passenger seat. We buckled up, and I started the car. I back out of the driveway, and we make our way to the store.

We get to the store, and I find a parking spot and turn the car off. We got out, and we entered. I grab a cart, and we start going through the list. We each hold different things we need from the list and then put them in the cart. We did some more shopping and filled the cart with what we needed, and then it was time to go pay.

We checked the list and then headed to checkout and waited in line. The line was moving quickly, so we were next. We paid, and then we got our change and left the store. We get to the car and put the groceries in the trunk, and I put the cart away. I got to the car, my grandma already inside. We buckled up, and I started the car and drove home.

We get home, and I park on the driveway. I turn the car off, and we grab the groceries. Then, we get inside, start unpacking what we bought, and put them where they should go. I get the rest from the back of the car, and my grandma is organizing. As soon as we finished, I went to check the laundry. First, I check the dryer, take the clothes out, and put them in a basket; then, I put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. After, I go back to the kitchen, grab the things we bought, and put them away too. Then, I checked my phone for any messages and saw one from Noah.

*Text Message: Noah*
Good morning baby. How are you?

*Text Message: Sophia*
Hi baby, I am good, and you?

*Text Message: Noah*

I am good, baby, so if you haven't known, my sister is coming over. Will you go with me to pick her up from the airport?

*Text Message: Sophia*

Sure, what time will you pick me up?

*Text Message: Noah*