Chapter 2

I wake up in the morning and get out of bed. I checked my phone and then headed downstairs for some breakfast. My grandma is sitting at the table with a book in her hands and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, grandma."

"Good morning, my dear. How did you sleep?"

"I slept well. Enjoying your book?"

"Yes, I am. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but it's OK; I can make myself some breakfast."

"Are you sure, dear?"

"Yes."

"OK, then."

My grandma returns to reading, and I make myself some breakfast. I see what she has in the fridge and make something. I decided to make myself a smoothie. I take out what I need.

After I finished making the smoothie, I poured it into a glass, sat at the table, and drank my banana and strawberry smoothie, which was good.

"If you want, dear, we can go grocery shopping. You can choose anything you'd like to have something to eat."

"OK, sounds good."

I finished my smoothie, put my glass in the sink, and washed it. Then, I head upstairs to my room and prepare for the day. I chose an outfit and ran to my bathroom. I dressed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and applied makeup. Once I was set, I went back to my room and made my bed. I tidied Then, up a little and sat on my bed with my book.

Six chapters later

I put my bookmark to hold my place and went to get some water from the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and then headed back upstairs and did some more reading. Before returning to my book, I opened my bottle and drank some.

***************

I get a call from Noah and set my book down to answer the phone

*Phone conversation: Noah*

Hey Sophia.

*Phone conversation: Sophia*

Hey, Noah. How's it going?

*Phone conversation: Noah*

I'm doing good, so I was wondering...if you want to hang out with me?

*Phone conversation: Sophia*

Yes, I would.

*Phone conversation: Noah*

Great! Can I pick you up soon?

*Phone conversation: Sophia*

Yes! I will be ready.

*Phone conversation: Noah*

Great! I can't wait to see you.

*Phone conversation: Sophia*

Same here.

*Phone conversation: Noah*

See you soon, beautiful.

We hung up, and I put my phone down and got ready. I went to the bathroom to check my makeup, which looked good, so I went back to my room and applied some deodorant and perfume. I put my shoes on, grabbed my things, and went downstairs. My grandma looks up from her book and looks up at me.

"So, where are you off to?"

"Noah is taking me out."

"Oh, that's nice; where is he taking you?"