【𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘】

OUR PROMISE

OUR PROMISE

          【Created at 02/10/2022】

ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴄʜɪ,ʜᴀʀᴇʟʏ ɢʀᴇᴇʀ,ᴍɪᴋᴏ

Credits to the right full owner!

NOTE:

This story consider lore's of Venti !

 Please do read the prologue of genshin impact and venti backstory if your confused 

Please correct me if my grammar or spelling is wrong

(Y/N) - Arthia are the same person 

GodName: Arthia

MortalName: (Y/N)

(Y/N) - YourName

(E/C) - EyeColor

This is a Collab story with my friends OCS

As the goddess dropped upon the Dandelion field, a radiant aura encircled her, and the flowers beneath her feet appeared to shimmer with new life. The ethereal gift she gave onto the ground caused it to glow with heavenly energy. Her very presence provided peace and faith to Tyvant.

An angel being accompanying her watched with reverence as the goddess made her arrival. the voice from the heavens rang out once more, this time calling the goddess by name.

"Good luck on your journey, (y/n)," the celestial voice echoed. "As the goddess of life and promises, I entrust you with a sacred mission. Be faithful to this land, Tyvant. Your purpose is simple yet profound—to make things right and bring harmony to the realms you touch."

The goddess, now known as (y/n), nodded in agreement. Her gaze examined the Dandelion field, reflecting the depths of eternity, taking in the beauty that surrounded her. With a determined and compassionate spirit, she pledged herself to the task at hand.

"I accept this divine charge," she spoke with a voice that echoed like the soft breeze. "May the promises I make be true, and may life flourish under my guidance."