5: ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ

ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ

5

𝓣he night had fallen, but it felt heavy for Venti since the woman he had met earlier in the morning during his escape from the festival had gotten into difficulty with the Lawrence plan...it didn't feel right to just leave it alone.

Venti stopped staring down blank as they walked through Exist mondstadt, Luna was just guiding them in front, (y/n) paused as she turned back to stare at him bewildered, she could feel his hold tighten around her hand

"my flower.."

He called softly out as if something was worrying him.

"I do not wish to get you involved on this situation again. But hear me..."

Was he going to do something rash again that would land him in even more trouble? It was bothering her so much that she didn't want to let go of his touch, and he didn't want her to become engaged in his actions either.

(y/n) took a deep breath and let out a heavy sigh, realizing he needed to do something without her aid or risk being wounded. She gently let go of his hands as Venti gazed up at her.

"Go..ill wait for you, just remember"

"call my name.."

Venti grinned at her approval as they both repeated it at the same time, recalling those phrases correctly.

"I'll come to you after im done!"

He said enthusiastically as he grabbed her hand and pressed it on his cheeks, feeling her touch more before leaving to accomplish something vital.

"My divine goddess Arthia ...I love you like a endless bound that never wants to come to an end but eternal"

He fell first and harder, he kissed her hand for public adoration since Luna was watching and waited for them to finish once again, he longed to wrinkle her lips but not just now. He slowly let go of her hand and returned to mondstadt as (y/n) watched him go from the buildings.

Luna touched her shoulder to gain her attention and to reassure her.

"lets go (y/n) theres more adventure through the night than the night..until morning raises"

As they started leaving the mondstadt building, the mood changed, as if a major storm was about to hit Tearing Mondstadt, but it wasn't the weather; something else just seemed different once Venti left.

(y/n) stared at the walls that surrounded the city; they were far away from the city; she wondered where the walls originated from or why the city was locked up within. The situation reminded her of Decarabian, where he shut up the city for himself. She returned her gaze to Luna and came to a halt, calling out her name to get her attention.