7: ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛʀɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ

ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

7

𝓐 small child with pink hair and a bit of yellow at the bottom of his outfit stood in the calm sanctuary of the library, enjoying the lonely shimmer of sunshine coming in through the window. He was engrossed in his mother's storybook, "A Thousand Promises and Wind," which had a compilation of verse from (Y/n) Stories, without any interruptions. Even at his little size, he had completed it in less than a week. Scene after scene described his mother's activities on Tyvant, inspiring him. His unique eyes, a fascinating shade of pink and blue, sparkled as he read the last few paragraphs.

"Two divines collide with each other, creating a new life form... Kenzo, Seven, and Arven."

These children were especially significant since they were not born by traditional ways, but rather from the essence of the wind and the divine symbol of the goddess of promises. Arven closed the book softly after an hour of focused reading, staring at the cover. His tiny frame made it difficult for him to put it back on the shelf. The librarian, Miss Lisa, stepped in, took the book, smiled kindly, and put it back where it belonged.

"I'm guessing you're done, little caramel? Your brother has been waiting outside for an hour now. I didn't want to disturb you since you were so wrapped up in your reading. I might have kept him waiting out there, or else you two little cuties would have been too noisy," she said with a smile.

Arven nodded in agreement, his quiet manner a familiar trait. Miss Lisa understood him well and allowed him to study even the most valuable works in the library, such as the history of (Y/n). She was aware that his brother Seven's restlessness was usually a source of trouble. Arven departed the library without saying anything, leaving Seven whistling to himself as he sought to imitate their father's musical style.

"Finally, you're out! The scent of books makes me yawn every time," Seven remarked with a grin. "Anyways, I'm here to take you to Father at Wind Rise. He's practicing his music for Mother's anniversary, just a few days away."

With a nod, Arven followed Seven, their footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway as they made their way to their father's space, where music of love and celebration blended with the whispering of the wind.

Venti, the bard of Mondstadt, sat gracefully on a rock, his fingers moving lightly across the strings of his lyre, creating a familiar yet hauntingly beautiful melody. His oldest child, Kenzo, watched calmly, delighted by the beautiful melody that filled the air.

During the performance, Kenzo couldn't help but interrupt, his voice halting the peaceful atmosphere. "Father, couldn't you try something new to express Mother?" he said, his eyes locked on Venti with a hint of excitement.