6: ᴡᴀʀᴍ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ

Fallen deep 

Fallen deep 

6

The Lawrence clan's brutality was awakened at the Choas moment on the mondstadt grounds, and the Lion tribe's slaves had no hope of protection within the mondstadt walls—even Lind believed they belonged outside.

"MOVE IT YOU SAVAGES, GET THIS DIRTY LOT OUTSIDE THE WALLS" With a menacing chuckle, the guy commanded the red-haired tribe to move more quickly. Their hands were bound, so they could only move with their feet, and they were depending on the God of Freedom and the Goddess of Promises to pass by them so they would escape this torment.

Time waits for no one, and the arrival of the hill devils is predictable. Vanessa faced great stress, not just about her tribe's protection because Lady Luna could not ensure their safety, but also about her own safety.

There was a horse galloping toward Vennessa that struck her hard and caused her to tumble directly outside the walls. The people yelled at them to fight for Mondstadt and preserve lives; the King Lawrence found it amusing.

 The people yelled at them to fight for Mondstadt and preserve lives; the King Lawrence found it amusing

What a cruel reward..The lawrance king throw a sword directly into the wooden chain making her be free with her hands her heart drop knowing she wont survive from the drake or her tribes,she grabs the swords as the hill devils arrive

What a harsh punishment: the Lawrance King throws a blade right into the wooden chain, allowing her to break free with her hands. Realizing that she won't be able to fight off the Drake or her tribe, she drops to her knees and grabs the swords just in time to see the hill devils arrive.

"Im late!" Luna gasped as she saw the horrific arena in front of her; she had to buy some time to kill the majority of the hill devils from a distance. She ran as fast as she could, but many of their hearts had already stopped beating before she arrived.

"where the hell are they!" Luna worried about (y/n) and Venti not showing there to save these people, if not to save them altogether. With no time to consider things through, Luna hurried to the arena without warning.

"let the wind be your guide" The wind spoke with full faith, creating a strong wind that didn't seem divine for the arrival of one God, Barbatos, but rather for (y/n).

"a promise to behold let my heal vanish your depts.."A minute of intense scorching agony caused Venessa to yelp, but it was an ethereal gift from the goddess of promise that made the grass blossom and healed her scars along with the tribes that were left severely hurt.

Venessa's sword swung in the strong wind, and the power she was granted seriously hurt the drake.

The god of freedom and the goddess of promise stand before Venessa leaving the people shocked at their once gods appeared for a long time, Luna was unable to let the drake and several hill devils return here to cause trouble, so she pursued after them

"Venti!?..and you h-how did you two—"Venessa's eyes widened as she glanced back and forth between (y/n) and Venti, doubting herself but yet feeling relieved that she had been rescued, especially for them "the goddess of promise and the wind of god!?-"She was taken aback and in disbelief that the Gods had finally heard her plea

(Y/n) smiled slightly at her reaction, lowering to match her height, her gaze following the goddess's movements as she tightly gripped her hand "a promise to seal.. a song with you vanessa" she said, her (e/c) radiance in the waning light forming a goddess pact.

"a promise?"

"that's a promise from my wife!..you don't want to refuse this beauty now do you vanessa?" Barbatos giggled as he lowered his wings and touched the ground. He grinned at Venessa, telling her that she was fortunate to have been able to respond to the gods at last.

"lets make this worth of a promise.."

(I honestly too lazy to explain the other things)

"I wonder if the world became stronger"

Venti was lying on the warm grass of Starsnatch Cliff as he looked up at the morning sky. He reached out to touch the sky He called for a wind to move the clouds, which was a small escape from boredom, and he sighed with relief that even after decades of hardship in Mondstadt, there was always a way out.

Now its time for a new chapter just like they promised to bring..a life

The breeze soothes him as he opens his eyes to see a small green hat flying off. Without pausing to think, he gets to his feet and reaches out to grab it before it reaches the edge of the cliff.

"My hat was about to flew away!"As the strong wind gradually subsided due to his supernatural abilities, a child with dark  brown hair came up to him. He gazed down at the child, who had a face that matched his and glowing emerald eyes.

"be careful next time Seven..Let not try to get you another one, its been the 5th time you cannot just ask for your mother to make you one again it's not that easy" Venti laughed as he sat down on the ground, reaching Seven height. He turned to face the child, realizing that he was his own flesh and blood, therefore he brought someone as lively as him.

"I like your hat more..that's why I begged mom to make me one just like yours! i still don't know why it keeps flying away or maybe it cause your hat is more heavy than mine?" He said titling his head with curiosity, might as well put a super glue if he had to, VVenti laughed, his voice cracking with nervousness "that might have been my fault..just might"

"right..."Seven looked at his father with judgment the majority of the time it would just fly away out of nowhere and it was venti wind summoning, but he didn't know that Seven was near him. Venti plugged a Cecilia flower near him and gently placed it on his hat creating a design just like his own so that his hat not to fly away again from the height of the flower

"There now we are twining"

1138 words 

 A/N

Very sorry for the late chapter, cause I started to have write block but now im trying to remove it

I hope I didn't keep yall waiting for this 

My art:3