8: ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

ᴄᴏʀʀᴜᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇꜱꜱ

8

(𝓨/n) entered the realm of time, she was met with the one-of-a-kind sight of the sun and moon existing in one universe, pouring their light and darkness over the landscape in an endless dance. Time flowed freely and unpredictably here, serving as an ongoing illustration of life's fragile nature.

(Y/n) entered the castle, she could feel a heavy weight crushing down on her, yet she pushed ahead. Around her, time appeared to be alternating between slowing down and increasing, with the sound of invisible machinery ticking away in a clockwork pace.

Finally arriving at the terrifying room of memory, where the vessels of goddesses who had fallen in the judgment day were housed, (Y/n) was confronted with a horrific sight. Tori appeared before her, carrying a symbol in her hands, her laughter ringing strangely throughout the chamber...the final symbol that she needed to destroy, most of them were shattered bits shown on the ground.

Tori's hands began to glow with dark energy, as a strong wind blew about her, threatening to destroy the sign she clutched. (Y/n) moved quickly, her instincts taking control as she dashed forward and grasped Tori's hands, stopping the devastating power.

With a firm grasp, (Y/n) applied pressure, breaking Tori's hold on the symbol before it could be destroyed. Tori let out a painful cry as her strength overtook her, causing her to drop the symbol to the ground, which (Y/n) swiftly grabbed.

Frustrated, Tori pushed against her grasp, her movements quicker than ever before, tearing her arm apart in the process and letting out a sharp cry of pain. Reacting quickly, (Y/n) released her hold on Tori's hands, trembling slightly as she saw the damage done. Ignoring the pain radiating from her injured arm, Tori tried to push (Y/n) away.

Her mind completely twisted by hate and madness, Tori's cries turned into a mocking chuckle. "A pleasant surprise, dear Goddess!" she mocked, "I didn't expect you to come here so soon!"

"you have broken ever vessel of memory here and this remains in my hands" She held a symbol representing the god of war, who had lived for over 10,000 years and had created both tragic and great memories. Her focus remained unwavering as she got ready to face Tori again, but before she could do so, Tori unleashed her powers, her hands glowing with an unsettling light reserve time as she started the process of healing her torn arm. "Seems like im not invited to your host divine festa this time"

(Y/n) felt a feeling of urgency as she watched. She had to stop Tori from completely regrowing her arm since it would just give her more strength and increase her threat.

(Y/n) summoned her own heavenly energy and acted effectively, quickly. She waved her hand to send a wave of power at Tori, hoping to stop her from healing herself and give herself more time to act, but Tori responded by joining with her arm.