4: ᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴏɴɢ

ʟᴜᴅɪ ʜᴀʀᴘᴀꜱᴛᴜᴍ

ʟᴜᴅɪ ʜᴀʀᴘᴀꜱᴛᴜᴍ

4

𝓐fter traveling through generations from all across the universe, (y/n) has become one of God's greatest judges, ranking third in the hierarchy of divinity. Her journey wasn't easy; she encountered many conflicts and lost them, which is why she has been known for having the longest written record up to this point not only on tyvant

After being apart for decades, they celebrated their reunion with an unwinding greeting. They still have a long way to go before they can get back together, but that shouldn't be too difficult. He let his lyre fall to the ground before spinning her around the open field while the winds dance around them with laughter He raised her up into the sky one more time before lowering her back down.

"oh how I miss you.."

When she placed her hands on his cheeks, he instantly leaned into her palm, needing the contact, and his pulse rate increased simply by gazing at her. His voice sounded like he was dying to feel her again.

"I have been out of your eyes for a while, as the days pass"

She reassured him by saying, "Even though she changed his history and status from God to the open world wind element to mortal," he still felt himself drawn to her.

"My heart longs for your presence during my slumber..."

What a loving boy he is, she only laughed. When (y/n) was about to depart Tyvant, he sobbed, but after waiting, here he is now.

Venti was about to offer her a simple kiss when a powerful wind unexpectedly interrupted to stop them. The moment was ideal, with only the two of them witnessing, and even his hat flew

"AH! LUNA!"

He shouted angrily, already knowing who it was,Luna approached them with a smile, a kind way to welcome her younger brother, and her eyes blinked when she saw (y/n), who seemed so bewildered and shocked.

"Woah! (Y/n)..you have changed a lot!"

Luna comment she came up to her and hugged her gently as a sister with no formality she didn't hesitated to hug her back

But (Y/n) felt almost stranger of Luna, her presence was more powerful than before maybe she had experience more while her brother was sleeping all the whole decades

"I believe you've gotten greater knowledge on the way which makes you really powerful and imitating how you appear at"

Luna grinned and nodded that her thoughts about her were correct. She couldn't wait to hear each other's new fondling story about them. Venti went to the bush to find his hat and adjusted it to the right angle of his head before he turned back to them. He then pouted at Luna. She withdrew and commented back the truth.