Prologue: "A suprise kidnapping"

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
An empty universe is seen. There is nothing but small stars and nothing more. Suddenly a bright light shines the dark. As the light go dim it shows a man appear to be a teenager with short hair, wearing a simple jacket with a black shirt within, black jeans and Black shoes. He also seem to have a pouch, 2 large books and one small book with some pen in his pouch.

Blackjack(me): *sigh* let's get this over with.

He snaps and than a bright light shines again form it opens a giant building.

Blackjack: perfect. *sigh*[why do I always do this type of shit? Now time to find those characters...]

......

Blackjack: screw it *disappears*.

He teleports to beacon academy planning to kidna- I mean surprise adoption yeah that works. Surprise adoption to team Rwby, Jnpr, Cvfy, Crdl (idk why he ask me to bring them too but whatever), And team sssn.

Blackjack: oh wow I never thought that beacon academy was this big. We'll time to go hunt some kids.

(Scene change)

Team Rwby were done doing there homework and had fallen asleep in there bunk beds. Team Jnpr also were sleeping same goes for Team crdl.

Blackjack: *sigh* at least they are sleeping or I would be annoyed with there racking.

He teleported them with there belongings to the his building apartments and seeks to hunt other characters to adopt.

Blackjack: [now that I think about it. What timeline has taken place here? Since Pyrrha is still alive meaning either I am in volume 2 or 3 before the fall. Which means that Cinder and her goons are here as well. Welp time to bring them in.]

As he could have guess he is right Cinder and her goons are still in disguise and Cinder and her gang are still in Haven academy (haven right? Tell me in the comment section). He shows up right infront of her face.

Blackjack: WAAAAAZZZZUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!

Cinder: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Emerald & Mercury: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Cinder punch Blackjack in the face causing him to hit the wall head first.

......

Blackjack: was that really necessary? *trying to pull his head out of the wall* [geez she pack a punch I give her that]

Cinder: you showed up out of nowhere!! What am I suppose to do!!?

Blackjack: fair enough. *successfully remove his head from the wall*. Now onto business, names Blackjack you can call me Jack now I'm here to kidna- I mean surprise adopt you and your gang!

Cinder: what's that supposed to mean!? *already using her maiden powers*.

Mercury: and what do you mean surprise adoption?

Blackjack: *sigh* you just had to make my work harder don't you? But don't worry it will only be a while.

Cinder began to attack Jack but only to be stop when she saw the book began to float opening its cover and chains began to grapple her immobilizing her.

Cinder: grrh what is this!!?

Blackjack: oh just some enchanted netherite chains trust me they are harder than the artifacts of remnant. Oh did I forgot to mention you about the chains neutralizing your powers? If not than that's that. *he said as he finish dusting his clothes*