Chapter 6: A show of an idiot's misfortunes/antics

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
After a reaction to the rise and fall of empires from the previous viewing. Since they're waiting for Blackjack to return after the "lecture" with Jacques, they've grown bored and Kero have an idea, since everyone is going to need a bit of an entertainment after all that.

Kero: *evil chuckles* ooh your gonna love this. I'm sure you guys will get the entertainment your looking for.

Blake: and what do you mean with mr. Jack's misfortunes?

Dreya: oh trust me, his adventures are very wild! If you kids join his adventures I'm sure your parents would say no!

Glynda: *a bit annoyed* is it going to be annoying??

Kero: fret not Glynda, it's going to be fun! Now everyone look at the screen so we can begin!

Everyone looks at the screen as the light darkens and screen brightens with Blackjack with his team hiding behind the walls as enemies patrols the corridors.

Jaune: it looks like they're in a stealth mission.

Pyrrha: but what are they doing there for?

Neptune: *eating popcorn* we'll see.

Blackjack: that is a large group of guards I tell you.

Dreya: technically we are stealing important files sooo.

Kero: we shouldn't start attacking them since we're stealing the files without being caught. So no barging in with a flamethrower Jack.

Blackjack: but... ze flammenwerfer...

Kero: no.

Blackjack sulks in the corner

The teenagers: pff hahahahhaa!!

Most of the adults are shaking their head with disappointment.

Kero: *small laugh* oh we're just getting started.

Dreya: hey look!

The screen then shows a steel door where the files were hidden.

Kero: looks like they're willing to go through such lengths to protect these files.

Blackjack: can't we just steal these files on an assault?? *whines*

Dreya: our mission here is to steal these files in secret and give these to the leaders to prevent a war from happening.

Back to the audience who were about to question about this mission, they were quickly answered by Dreya.

Dreya: just some mission to prevent a war by stealing important files of the enemy.

Further questions insured but she answered them and soon everyone returns back on screen. Blackjack deadpanned at Dreya.

Blackjack: *deadpanned* and what are gonna do with this?

Kero: well I could unlock this steel door without my powers but we need time, someone have to distract them while I do my work.

Both Dreya and Kero thought of a plan then looks at Blackjack.

Blackjack: *looks at both of them* ...what?

Sun: hehehehe I like where this is going. *eating popcorn*

The teenagers are enjoying this while the adults either sighed or excited to see him do something stupid.

Scene changes to Blackjack rushing to the patrol squad with a pistol on his hands.