Chapter 8: The News.

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
After the audience watch Blackjack and a glitchy bunny name Glitchtrap tortures Jacques one last time, Blackjack saw that he was being watched and disabled the screen. Now he is in the theater, silent and looks like he's thinking as the guest are getting nervous and some are scared on what he's going to do.

Ruby: mr. Jack?? *scared*

Blackjack:........

Jaune: *scared* sorry about that sir! *bows down*

Blackjack:.....hehe...

Everyone heard that chuckle and they thought that they made him mad but that's not the case.

Blackjack: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *rolling on the ground*

Everyone flinched in surprise by the sudden outburst, though only the clone and his team are unfazed as they get used to his antics.

Blackjack: I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU FELL FOR THAT TRICK!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

As he continues laughing, he didn't notice that a fiery aura is slowly walking towards him with a death glare. Everyone steps back in fear including the staff members and pray for Blackjack's demise.

Kero: umm Jack I think you should stop.

Blackjack stops rolling and stands up to look at Dreya confuse.

Blackjack: *confuse* and why is that??

Someone grabs him by the shoulder and Blackjack felt fear.

Blackjack: oooh..... she's behind isn't she?

They nod in response and he has turned pale as he slowly looks behind him to see Glynda with a furious face and glare.

Blackjack: he- Hey Glynda! Ho- How's your day? *nervous smile*

Glynda: *furious but smiles* oh just a good day thank you~. But *her grip tightens* I thought I disciplined you enough~. And since you didn't change so why not continue were we left off? *releases aura*

Blackjack: uuuhh guys!

He looks at everyone for help only for them to turn him down not wanting to help him.

Sun/Neptune: NOPE!!

Mercury/Roman: Naha!

Neo/Nora: *shaking their head while making an x with their arms*

Jaune/Ruby/Penny/Oscar/Ren/Velvet: Sorry mr. Jack.

Yang/Taiyang/Qrow: Hell no! (Ruby's swear jar had a cookie)

Coco/Fox/Yatsuhashi: sorry sir we can't help you!

The professors/Watts/Hazel/Willow: We can't help you.

The Faunus: not our problem.

Tyrian: suffer!!

Salem/Ozpin: Don't want to deal with that.

Blackjack looks at his team for help.

Kero: I do not want to deal with the wrath of an angry woman.

Dreya: wish I could help but you've gotten yourself into that so no.

Blackjack clone: sorry boss but I've already experienced it once, I'm not experiencing it again.

Summer/Amber: *shaking their head as a no*

Blackjack: SCREW YOU ALL!!! *being pulled* OW OW OW OW!!!

Glynda brings him into an empty room to discipline him again as they are guided by Blackjack's clone magic. Everyone say their prayers for Blackjack as he will suffer the wrath of an angry Glynda.