Chapter 11: Let the tournament begin & the host

After four months after the viewing and the guest returning home. They live a good life (most of, you already knew who it is) and enjoyed the gifts and the lessons they learned after the viewing. During this time Blackjack had taken his time on earth to find his host, though from what Kero knew they don't seem to get along at least for now. While Kero is discussing the plans for the trip to earth, Dreya had brought Salem to the arena to watch the show and Blackjack had also arrived with his host. And so they stayed in the shadows and watch as the hunters get to battle out in the arena to earn the title as the champion of the festival.

Soon the Vytal festival is about to begin and the young hunters are going to fight with other huntsman from other huntsman academies. But unlike their previous counterparts, they grew stronger thanks to hard training and the gifts they received thanks to Blackjack.

General POV, Blackjack, Salem, Dreya, and his host.

Blackjack: Oh this is going to be awesome! *prepared popcorns for everyone*

Dreya: you said it! *brought out drinks for everyone*

Salem and the host simply watch as the festival is about to begin by the announcer.

Announcer: Attention to the people of remnant!! The Vytal festival is about to begin!!

Everyone cheered and looks at the announcer as he spoke.

Announcer: As we all know. The Vytal festival happens every two years here in Vytal as a treaty for peace between the four kingdoms after the Great War. So let's celebrate this event of equality and prosperity and let's begin our festival!!

Everyone in the colosseum cheered as a parade is happening with various clothing, performers doing their show, and soldiers from different kingdoms march alongside each other with their flag in each of them.

Since the Faunus are recognized as equals to humans, their kingdom Menagerie is represented as a kingdom. They are also marching alongside the four kingdoms, and you already now what's happening there.

Salem: I never saw these kingdoms actually marching together side by side. And the Faunus are here too, is the Vytal festival actually uniting them?

Blackjack: I won't be so sure about that Salem.

Salem looks at Blackjack in confusion.

Salem: *confuse* and why is that?

Blackjack: *looks at Salem* I'll let you read their minds and tell me are they united?

Salem simply nods and Blackjack puts his left hand on her head allowing her to read the minds of everyone in the colosseum.

{Why are they here?}{I hate this when are we gonna fight}{since when did these animals get recognition??}{I want to kill these human scum}

She is shock by the amount of hate this people have, and she didn't smell them? How did they not die yet.

Blackjack: your thinking about how the Grimm couldn't smell them weren't you?

Salem: *nods slowly*.....

Blackjack: *lets go of his hand from Salem's head* to be honest with you even I'm surprised on how Vale didn't fall early well whatever the case may be, what we should worry now is how much hate they have to one another.