Chapter 5: "rise and fall of Empires"

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
After the Intermission, everyone (mostly) arrives at the theater, excited to see the full extent of each of the kingdoms/empires prime. Everyone went into their seats but one of them is questioning on where is that one missing guest.

Willow: umm excuse me mr.Kero! (Kero looks at Willow) sorry to be rude but do you now where's Jacques? I haven't seen him since the living room.

Everyone quickly realized and looks around finding out that Jacques is missing and they are worried, not for his safety but the safety of the innocent people.

Kero: don't worry he is in a "lecture" with Jack right now. I'm sure he's fine.

Everyone calms down and watches at the screen, while Kero talked with his staff members.

Kero: no he's not.

The rest snickers at it since he deserves it.

Kero: we'll be starting from the empire's greatest extent to its current time ok? So lets start with the Ottoman Empire shall we?

Everyone understood that and are excited to watch an empires rise and fall

Screen turns on and the lights off, then the screen opens a picture and the name of the empire name "The Ottoman Empire"

Everyone's still surprised by the size of its height, and looks at the time of its greatest extent of their domain

Everyone's still surprised by the size of its height, and looks at the time of its greatest extent of their domain. 1683 AD

Glynda: I'm still surprise by the size of its prime.

Ironwood: your telling me...

Sienna: they lost allot of territory.

Sun: *snickers* the kingdom's name is Turkey.

His team and some snickers at this.

Jaune: I like turkey!

As they continue looking in aw at the size of the Ottoman Empire at its prime, Kero tells them the description of how the ottoman exist.