Chapter 3- The Personal Assistant

Ji-ho:
"I dont get it sister, why would a stranger will help me, im I that lucky?"

Yeona:
"Ehe, tell it to yourself...just dont get out in your room after you eat your breakfast, I can't trust any taxi's again".

  Ji-ho stand up and looks upset, yeona knows hes going through but ji-ho is a rocky head.

Bang!!..a loud sound shutting the door.
"Why is this happening to me?..i just want the job" ji-ho said..

  Ji-ho look around in his room, and fell in his bed, thinking deeply and sigh.

Ji-ho:
"How's my friends doing i miss them.. I can't reach them because i lost my phone,oh wait my phone right!...
  Ji-ho realize that his phone has no password...

Ji-ho:
"AHHHHH!!!"
  "I just want to slee..ee..eepp" As ji-hoo close his eyes slowly and sleep right away.

"He-hey ji-ho you know me?"...

"who are you???" ji-ho said...

"isn't that a stupid question...how you supposed to know my name if you dont know".

Ji-ho:
"Wait but tell me who are you?....i need to know"

  Ji-ho followed and chase that person into the the end of the darkness, and suddenly there was a whisper.He couldn't tell what is it...

"What?"

"Ji-hooo!!...

Hey ji-hooo!!

JI-HOOO!!!!

Ji-ho:
"Huh?..im i dreaming again?"

"Hey ji-ho wake up now..what are you doing in the floor?", Yeona said..

Ji-ho:
"Uhh..(shock)...wHat????!!!....why on the floor??...augh it happened again!"

Yeona:
"Hahahaha... you're acting like a child again,come and eat your lunch i will wait in you, I'll just prepare the foods.

Ji-ho:
"Okay sister...What was that?...Why did i dream like that is that a- never mind"

  Ji-ho walks and open the door,come towards to his sister in the table and ate.

  After they ate ji-ho borrowed his sister phone, he came back to his room and use the phone.He stalked the company again and saw that the deadline is tomorrow, but the interview is still open now.

  Ji-ho rush and gave back his sister phone,he prepare everything and ready to go out.

Yeona:
"Why on rush?"

Ji-ho:
"Nothing!...i just want to buy a cake for us!"

Yeona:
"With that clothes????"

  "Yes cause i want to look good"ji-ho said....ji-ho opened the door and ran, but he still have the trauma in the taxi so he take a bus to make him feel safe.

  Ji-ho arrived in the company, the huge and most popular company in Seoul.."what a hectic day" ji-ho said...ji-ho went inside the building

  He saw everything nice and luxurious, everything is good and beautiful, he couldn't believe his eyes on what his seing right now.

  Ji-ho explored the building and find nice things, but he's not here for that, he started to find the interview room,he struggled to find the room, and then someone touch him

Ji-ho:
"WAHHH!!!......Oh..OHHHHH?"

Staff 1:
"Good day sir may i help you?...i know everyone is struggle on where is the interview room so i will guide you...
  And then suddenly the phone of the staff suddenly rang...