Chapter 5- Don't Leave Your Sister

Alone in the room....(wind blows)...no one is making a coffee.... There's no person around,Feels miserable without you....I can't see your face,I want your presence, I want to hold you..I want to...I want you..

President joon stand up,he walk around the room overthinking minding if ji-ho will never be coming to the company again...He raised his hand,he covered his mouth, slide through his neck and Chest,he put his hand where his heart is...."Is my heart always like this?...(beating fast)...why I'm always thinking of you?.. President joon confusingly said...

"Missing you by my side...missing by my sight.... missing you is like a missing piece of my heart...I want to feel you".

(President joon mind)
"Heart beats fast, feelings are all growing, inside of it are all the loved I'm creating with you in my imaginations".

"I miss you so much in every second Eun ji-ho"

As his mind go black and close his eye slowly....

In the meantime ji-ho in their house go crazy because of what happened last time..."did my boss really said that?,GAHHH!!!! Why did you do this to me! huhuhu"
...Still confused but feel something is growing inside of him.He's rolling in his bed and circulate repeatedly, screaming inside....(GAGHHHHHH screams on the pillow)..

In a sudden the door suddenly opened..*clack

EH?????

Yeona:
"What are you doing?...rolling in the bed?...I thought you'd come to your work.

Ji-ho:
"Ah!!, I feel like I dont feel like attending right now because.....uhmmm....

Yeona:
"Did you do something bad aren't you?" (She glared at ji-ho)

*Shocked*..."Eh!!! Why are you looking at me like that?...ahh no I didn't do anything bad I just dont f-f-feel like it"....ji-ho nervously said...

"Hmmm..if I Found out what it was, get ready to get being dragged away.I will punish you!!(threatening she said to him),While ji-ho was so stunned to speak,and frustrated.

But then yeona leave the room and approach to the door,she hold the door, and turn back looking at ji-ho, slowly close the door looking at him while ji-ho look so terrified.

Yeona speaks behind the door....
"Get up there!!!!, I'm just joking,(*laughs)...don't take it seriously"

Ji-ho:
"Sister is a liar" he pouted..

Rinnggggg......RInggggggg...(Phone ringing)...
*Picks up

"HELLO?"

??:
"I think i found it ma'am

Yeona:
"Hmmm is that it?"

??:
"It was the same color and same statue in the front of the car just like what you said to me....

*Flashback*
"It's black and had a small horse statue in the front of the car",yeona said..
??:
"Yes ma'am"

*Present time*
??:
"And also the car has damage in it".

Yeona:
"Right..I get it ...Next, Found who owns that car

??:
"Got it"

"Glad I knew it, once I found that they're all the reason why my brother died let see what will happen,what I can do to let your family crushed",She said.....

..... "Sister what was that ?..Is there's something wrong??" (A sudden presence of ji-ho)..."Huh? Ah! no nothing what do you mean there's nothing wrong" yeona hesitatingly said...

Ji-ho:
"I've heard that...why are you keeping a secret from me?.. I thought im your brother..I thought siblings share their thoughts,Secrets to each other.

Yeona:
"Y-y-you heard that???!!....So-
"no need to explain sister but who is that family?" Ji-ho said.

In out of the blue yeona suddenly luagh, she luagh so hard that she couldn't stop from luaghing,while ji-ho looks confuse on what's happening,He saw his sister just luaghing there like a crazy woman.

Ji-ho said"Why are you luaghing?..is this not a serious matter for you?" ...yeona looks at ji-ho with a fierce face and gloomy situation in the scene.yeona looks at ji-ho..
"Don't trust anybody, especially strangers..they are all different"yeona advicing ji-ho.

Yeona:
"Dont approach to that family ever again you might be in danger"

Ji-ho:
"What?.. who's that family?... I dont get it!"

Yeona come close to ji-ho,she raised her hand and put in ji-ho's shoulder,and then she speaks.."The Company you're wroking on"she whispered close to ji-ho's ear.

Ji-ho pushed yeona away,he really look confused on what she said.

Ji-ho:
"Why?...nononono...this is not real are you accusing other people?.. you have no evidence nor prof that they're the reason.

Yeona:
"You don't understand why I'm doing this,I always dream about your brother's death.I can't loose it once I have a proof now we can win this!".

"And also that one of my suspect is your boss!" She said.

Ji-ho:
"WHAT? NO!!!..That was so unreal, why would a most popular person in the country would do that?"

Yeona:
"I want you to know that everyone is a liar"

Yeona walk towards to ji-ho and tap his shoulder..Ji-ho was so terrified that maybe his boss is the reason why his borther died a years ago.Yeona left ji-ho alone in the livingroom.

Ji-ho:
"No you didn't do this, You're not the reason president joon no!!"

As he fall in his feet screams inside and his mind go crazy again.He had a flashbacks again on what happened in his childhood as his heart suddenly hurts "EUHH! Ji-ho put his hand into his chest and squeeze it hard (Heart beating fast)..dug... dug..dugg..."HELPP!!!!!!"

Ji-ho:
"What's happening it hurts! it hurts! sister help!...GAHHHH!!!! *screaming*.

Yeona notice it, she heard ji-ho screaming in the living room she rushed to the living room where ji-ho is and found him sitting in the floor crying so hard,crying in pain "Sister help me!"ji-ho said.

"Ji-ho!!! What's happening??...come hold my hand we'll go to the hospital right now!"yeona worryingly said.

But then ji-ho lose it.ji-ho slowly close his eye and put in sleep or died."yeona screams ji-ho!!! Stay still pleass!!! Don't leave me"..yeona Carry ji-ho and lucky there was a taxi outside.

Yeona run towards there and opened the door,she put ji-ho inside the car and herself.."PLEASE FASTER WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE!!!" She screams to the driver "Yes ma'am" they said.

Yeona was crying hard in the car saying "Ji-ho please be with me!..please don't leave your sister alone!!... I can't lose you I dont want to lose you...*sniff..sniff......Please noo!!!"

As they quickly arrived in the hospital, Yeona rush to open the door and grab ji-ho,she carries ji-ho in her back and run inside the hospital.

Running.
"Huff...huff...hufff..... SOMEONE!!!! PLEASE HELP US!!!!" She loudly said.

And then someone notice it and they come to them, they helped yeona.

Nurse 1:
"What happened ma'am?

Yeona:
"I don't know I just heard him screaming and then he said it hurts, I dont know what happened please help him."

Doctor:
"WE NEED TO GO TO THE OPERATING ROOM RIGHT NOW!!"doctor loudly said...

Yeona:
"Doc please help my brother please!.."

All the nurse rushed to put ji-ho in the operating room, yeona was so hopeless on what happened she didn't know what's happening to ji-ho.

Yeona:
"It's my fault, if I didn't tell it to him this will never happen"

TO BE CONTINUED....