Chapter 4- Lets Make It Real

*WALK...WALK...WALKK

*TUDD....

(Door opening sound)..

Yeona:
"Where did you go.....ji-ho???"
Shocked*
ji-ho's mind thinking that she was gonna stab him by just using his eye.

Ji-ho:
"Ahhh... I'm sorry sister i-i-i sneak to get away and...Go to an interview in the company and there's no incedent im safe now..I lied to you im sorry" 

Ji-ho look so nervous that he's shaking so hard that his sister was gonna punish him for what he did.

"You think im gonna scold you now ji-ho?...no I'm very very proud of you!, look! you made it, just by yourself, im glad you're improving now!"

Ji-ho:
"So you're not angry right?"

Yeona:
"Of course...yes I'm angry because you didn't say anything about this to me!"

Ji-ho:
"Im sorry again but want some cupcakes?"

  Yeona looks at ji-ho with a cheerful smile that she approached to him and hug,"okay okay for now you can get away to this" yeona said..

Ji-ho:
"Hehe lets eat now!"

  They ate all the cupcakes ji-ho brought and quickly finish it.Yeona was so happy that ji-ho is now becoming a joyful boy and can now handle any situations.

But then suddenly....

BRRRR... brrrr.brrr....bbbrrr (ringing phone)

Yeona:
"Oh wait ji-ho i need to take this, I'll be right back.

  Yeona walk towards to the door and closed it she went outside and start answering the phone,while ji-ho is cleaning all the mess in the table.

Yeona:
"So did you find it??..(no)......Guhh just keep searching more info about him i think he's the one who's involved here...(yes ma'am)..  okay I'll hang up, don't call me if you didn't find anything yet okay?.
(Hangs up)...

"One day i will know who you really are,The family of arrogants,I will let you go down and down slowly....Hmm..." yeona said with a sanguine face.

Ji-ho:
"Oh you came back who is that?"

Yeona:
"Nothing it's just all about work"

Ji-hoo:
"Ohhh...okay sister im sleepy now, I'll gonna go to my room now see you sister 'ji-ho blow a kiss for his sister,that his sister catch it too and blow it back".

  They gigled and move to thier own room,and sleep.

  In the next day ji-ho arrived to the company safe,he saw the boss walking towards the elevator.

Ji-ho:
"Is that boss?...WAIT BOSS!!!".

  This caught kang ye joon's attention and he saw ji-ho waving at him.Ji-ho rush toward to the boss and walk together entering the elevator.

Ji-ho:
"Uh boss good morning.The weather is clear right?."

Kang ye joon:
"yes?...why?"

  The elevator closed*

Ji-ho:
"I was just thinking about what happend last day, I'm really sorry about that, it will never happen again I promise" ji-ho raise his hand..

Kang ge joon:
"There's no need to apologize,I also have a concern now..* The Elevator Opened...

"Ahh the elevator is open now, now head to the office!"

Ji-ho:
"Okay boss"

Kang ye joon:
"And also don't call me boss it's really overuse for me, just call me President Joon it's  really formal and recognizable".