Chapter 1: Sophie

I'm staring out at the ocean and it's the most at peace I've been in 6 months. It's been meetings and flights on a loop for too long I needed this.
"Breathe in and breathe out" Sophie says in a soothing tone beside me.
I breath in, and I breath out.
I feel the stresses of my most recent business deal wash away and in that moment all that matters is that I'm with her, looking out at The Gulf of Thailand surrounded by beautiful palm trees and golden sand.
We've been sitting here for 2 hours just taking in the scenes and meditating. I always think it's ridiculous when I come here and she makes me do this. I think it's pointless and I don't need it but after a while I realise that it was exactly what I needed.
We make our way back into the house and I'm instantly drawn to how beautiful she looks with the sunset shining on her. Although I've just spend hours relaxing nothing can squash the urge I have right now to drag her to the bedroom. I walk over to where she's standing the kitchen with her back to me.
I press myself against her back and I harden just at her scent. She smells like lavender I haven't smelt this in too long. I start trailing kisses up her neck and nibble her ear, my hands start wondering over her body, she has petite body and her breasts a handful, perfect size. The nipples wso hard and all I can think in this moment is how cold and hard they usually are in my mouth with her warm body pressed against me. I feel myself quickly losing control my thoughts are running wild, her body is perfect every inch of it. I need her"

Sophie always says we need to do some kind of ritual before we have sex but the temptation is real and honestly I don't understand it. I need her now, my cock is so hard for her. She draws me to the balcony where she undresses me with her eyes. The balcony overlooks the sea (it was a lovely little beach hut bit creepy at times if you ask me). Her eyes were big and blue, Sophie had long blonde wavy hair. She took off her red maxi dress which slipped off and underneath she had purple lace underwear on with a split down the middle so I could see her wet pussy and if that wasn't enough to keep my dick hard then I don't know what will. Lace underwear seriously does something to me, I just find it so sexy. I wanted to fuck her so hard there and then but Sophie insisted on a stupid ritual so here we was. I don't know how I got here doing a ritual for a woman but honestly her tight wet pussy is so worth it.

Before we have sex we sit and she gathers her crystals (she's told me the names of them so many times but honestly all I could think about every time she spoke was her soft lips around my hard cock) we have a spliff and we say these words;
"no strings attached, no love, just fun"
after this we would have the craziest sex ever. She was wild, a wild fucking hippie but I liked that in a weird way. I walked her over to the balcony looking over the sea and I kissed her body from behind top to bottom, her body felt so smooth and soft, freshly shaven as always. She had her purple lace underwear on which the top part was a corset. I undid and continued kissing her all the way down, I could feel how wet Sophie was it was dripping down her legs I knew she wanted me. The anticipation was real.

I wake up at the sound of my alarm. I sit up and run my hands down my face.
I can smell coffee and bacon.
Of course Sophie is already up.
I find my Calvin's and pull them on and make my way to the kitchen to find her.
There she's sat on her yoga mat in a relaxed state. I walk over the the island and start on my breakfast and coffee. I just watch her for 15 minutes in her own world before she finishes. In that time I think about how refreshed I feel after this trip and how ready I am to take Wyatt down. He's been my arch enemy since high school but that hate is heightened since he became my biggest competition in business.
My thoughts then go to how long I have to get to the airport and that I'm looking forward to getting home to Jennie my dear wife"