Chapter 4: Lauren

I wake up to the smell of cinnamon and bacon, Jenny is cooking up a storm. She's made fresh cinnamon buns, crispy bacon, scrambled eggs and smashed avocado. I'm going on a big business trip today to New York.
"What's your plan for the day in New York" she asks.
"I'm going to grab some coffee and lunch and then meeting Lauren for a business dinner. I've got the plaza booked."
I always get a bit apprehensive speaking about Lauren as she's not like our usual "business agreements." Lauren is a man eating business woman who owns half of New York, she doesn't take shit. Lauren is in the journalism industry but it's for male sports. but Lauren takes it in her stride, I strangely like that about her. I usually go for woman that are intimidated by me but she is the exception. I'm terrified of her and she knows it.

As Clint pulls into NYC there's yellow cabs everywhere I look, The sound of beeping, shouting by taxi drivers, and sirens of emergency services trying to fit through the traffic somehow de-stressed me. I feel at home here. It's just...different.
We pulled up at the plaza hotel in NYC, I love this hotel. I like to stay central and I always stay in the penthouse so I get the view of the city at night. Clint takes my bag out of the car and I let him know I'll be going straight up to get ready for my meeting. Clint always stays with me but he has his own hotel room a few floors down.

As the city slowly changes from day to night I head back to the hotel to get ready for my dinner with Lauren. I've got a white shirt with some black trousers and Grenson. I thought I'd dress smart considering it's a "business" meeting. Im sitting enjoying a glass of scotch when I receive a phone call from Lauren's associate Amelia telling me to meet Lauren at king Cole bar, I remember this specific bar having a fire place in which Lauren enjoys best.

I arrive before Lauren and secure a seat in-front of the fire place just as she likes.
As Lauren walks in, she has short bobbed black hair, red lipstick on, black loubitons on, and a red tight fitted dress. God she's so fucking hot.
"Andrew" she greets me in her usual authoritative tone.
"Lauren, you look gorgeous. I got you a wine"
"Perfect" she replies.
She sits back on the sofa, relaxed letting out a sigh.
"Long day?"
"You don't even know the half of it, men are so emotionally unstable. It's like I'm constantly babysitting their problems in the office" she says.
I kissed her on the cheek to reassure her that tonight we are going to relax and forget about work, but actually we're both so work oriented we didn't really have much else to talk about other than work and sex.
"How's Jenny?" Lauren says looking up through her full lashes
Lauren wants me to up and move to NYC for her but I know Jenny would never move east.
"She's fine, working on a project but I don't want to talk about her right now."

I put my hand on her leg and we lock eyes, she pushes my hand upwards and kisses me. It was so passionate and enough to get my cock so hard it hurts. Lauren was always risky, and always the leader out the two of us, she would fuck me in the bar in-front of everyone and not give a shit if she could. She whispered in my ear "I can't wait to show you what you're missing everyday"
Fuck, I am hard.
She pushed my hand up to her wet pussy and she had lace underwear on but with a slit in the middle so I had easy access. She continued kissing me pushing my fingers inside her. She let out a moan, she grabbed our drinks and moved us to a booth where it was all closed off and no one could see us. As Lauren put the drinks down she pushed me down to the seat and delicately started stroking me through my trousers. The music was getting louder and more intense, the drinks were certainly kicking in. Lauren straddled me and started grinding on top of me. She sat next to me putting her hand down my trousers moving it up and down on my cock.

Lauren took her knickers off handed them to me giving me giving me the the most wicked smile and told me to get Clint here.
The ride to the hotel was tense. She had her hand placed on my cock the whole way home. Like she owned it. She kept whispering in my ear how she was dripping all over the seats because she had no panties on but when I tried to touch her she swatted my hand away. This shit would not work with any other woman.

We walked into the penthouse and I shut the doors behind me when I turn around again she is standing in just her lace underwear and heels I stride over to her lift her up and kissing her neck.

She pushes me against the wall undoing my trousers and got down on her knees and started slowly sucking my dick. It was so slow it's was like she was teasing me. she really knows what to do with her mouth. She opened her throat and swallowed me down. The sound of gagging made me so horny. After a while I need more. I pick her up and walk her over to the sofa, I'm about to lay her down but she quickly reminds me of my place.
"Lay down Andrew" she says with her business voice.
I lay down on the sofa knowing what's coming next.
"Keep your arms by your sides and stick your tongue out and wait for me"
Fuck
I do as I'm told, I don't know how long I'm there for, the anticipation is killing me. While I'm laying there I ask myself why I let her dominate and humiliate me like this but boy do I love it.
She returns after what feels like forever. She's naked I'm fully dressed. She walks around the sofa observing me. Before straddling my waist and licking and sucking my tongue that is still sticking out. She sucks it vigorously whilst grinding her pussy on my cock. She works her way up my body before lowering her pussy onto my face.
I start lapping up her juices and burying my face in her pussy but she pushes 2 fingers into my forehead forcing me back down.
"Did I tell you to lick Andrew, no I told you to lie there with your tongue out"
I do as she says, she starts to work herself on my face, sliding all the way from her clit to her ass over and over again. If heaven is real I'm there right now. She does this for a long time moaning my name and pulling at her nipples before letting out a long loan as she released on my mouth.
That was when I lost control. I jumped up lightning speed and lifted her from the floor putting her over my shoulder.
"You have been pushing and pushing woman and I let you get away with far too much. But now it's my turn"
I throw her onto the bed and she looks at me with a grin letting me know she is ready for me.
The power dynamic between us is different then most because we both like to dominate our partners and only with eachother do we let our submissive sides come out.
We both like control, we are practically the same person in every way.
The bed has the views of the city so I put her on all fours and fuck her from behind, there's nothing better than fucking a woman like Lauren and having the views of this amazing city.
I start fucking her slow and deep, but it's not long before she leads my hand to her hair and pulls it and tells me to go harder.
She looks back at me and spits on my fingers and I start rubbing her clit whilst I'm fucking her hard. She lets out a long moan and says my name, I instantly erupted inside her. Lauren is a remarkable woman but I wouldn't tell her that I don't think her ego needs that.

We sit down in front of the window with a room service steak, I pass her a tumbler filled with scotch and we find ourselves talking about work again before I head off back to head office tomorrow morning.